Start reading the society of the Spectacle

>start reading the society of the Spectacle
>don't feel that I am fully understanding the message of the text, the theses seem too vague and the terminology is laboured

Is there any recommendable prior reading I've skipped?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalideologycatgirls.com/characters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>google image
>"/leftypol/ meme"

Is the spectacle the Dao?

Aluya a cute

>don't feel that I am fully understanding the message of the text, the theses seem too vague and the terminology is laboured

That's le postmodern neo-marxism for you user ;)

Lol a bunch of words smashed together, none of which you know the meaning of

I was suspecting he was making glib shit up tbqh; Altough I lean towards thinking that there is some insight to be salvaged from the mess.

I apprehended that I was reading it oblivious of some information that would have improved my context comprehension

no. read another thing like Der Arbeiter from Ernst Jünger. Wan wan wan wan

that specific image is actually a /pol/ appropriation of a /leftypol/ meme

it ends in lewds by the way

Just read manga

no its made by an artist who doesn't cares and just wanted to make something lewd. it's good.

Oh cool, they have a whole website.

politicalideologycatgirls.com/characters/

qiut af

Sorry but Tomoyo is cuter than all of those girls combined.

maybe it was not that one, there was a set which had her fucked by pepe

LOL xd u got me!!

Not really OP, the society of spectacle is actually one of the entry tier contemporary marxist books, all you need is a decent grasp of Marx's concept of commodity fetishism

it's not that one. this one she is fucked by porky, our own meme.

it's not if you are a brainlet who is not familiar with marxist and hegelian terminology, who reads contemporary marxists without having read Marx anyway?

I'm slacking on the Iliad and have read the communist manifesto please be gentle with me user

Does this trigger you?