Is there anything more terrifying than solipsism? I think I'm going to cry

Is there anything more terrifying than solipsism? I think I'm going to cry.

If you don't know the answer to that then how could 'we' tell you?

Reality

read wittgenstein

A fast guy with a big fucking knife chasing you.

saying that there are no Subjects also implies that there are no Other Subjects

Have you tried ego death?

and Wittgenstein's Mistress

Read --All You Zombies--

Underrated post.

spbp
seriously though, lower your ego

Yes and it's called objectivity.

Master - Slave dialectic my man.

If all that exists is in your mind then that means that everything is part of you. Everyone is the same soul; everyone is "you". Is that actually terrifying?

Solipsism combined with determinism

Personally, that's not what particularly terrifies me about solipsism. What terrifies me is my inability to ever know if it has a basis in reality. The possibility of me being the only soul-bearing being will always be a lingering thought in the back of my mind. I live my life assuming that everyone I interact with is a human being with a soul just like me. This leads me to care about people. To love. To go out of my way to please my family and my friends, believing that they are conscious people who experience emotions. But what if everything I've done for them has been in vain? What if they're just soulless zombies? Especially my family. Are my parents and siblings, the people I care about most, just figments of my imagination?
Now that I really think about it, I think I am terrified of solipsism being true. A universe in which the people I care about don't get a chance to experience happiness and love is a universe I don't want to live in.

I see what you are saying, but I'm not sure that looking at the situation in that way makes sense. If everyone is part of you, if your friend is actually you, that means that you are also your friend, doesn't it? So your friend or family member or whoever is just as real as you. The issue of who is the "soul-bearer" is irrelevant, since everyone is the same soul. Your friend is just as much a soul as you, as he is you, and you are a soul. The fact that we're all one allows us to understand each other, to connect and share feelings and experiences. You experience things from your own perception, but who is to say that at times you do not experience things from the perception of others, or vice versa, since they are also you and you are them? I'm not sure if I'm clearly communicating what I mean, but hopefully that makes some sense. Personally, the idea makes me want to treat others better rather worse.

Best Pepe I've ever seen

white gebocide

In a solipsistic world, the fast guy chasing me with a big fucking knife isn't real.

Hell

will he continue to not exist after he stabs the fuck outta you?

other minds

Cancer.

Its an apu, not a pepe.

Rape.