What do if he is actually right?

What do if he is actually right?
It seems like behind all the wacky stuff was spot on in his predictions. The only ones who disagree are pathetic lefties in denial who's only criticism is "he must be a virgin xd"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI
twitter.com/Outsideness
twitter.com/UF_blog
vimeo.com/236996816
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who even is this

You must be a virgin, OP.

well if he is right there's nothing we can do about it, so problem solved i guess

Would he like anime?

Cyber-punk-ist philosopher Nicholas Landlord

Anglo Zizek, works in Twitter

Nick Land's philosophical method: watching dank animus like Akira and NGE all over again while on DRUGS DUDE LMAO until you get fired from your adjunct professor post

You're more likely to see Jesus return in glory than for Lang's idiot god Capital to achieve the final form he predicts.

>You're more likely to see Jesus return in glory than for Lang's idiot god Capital to achieve the final form he predicts.

J U S T W A T C H M E

>dude whoa what if we had a happening like instrumentality in NGE but everything would become maximally atomized rather than united
>dude whoa what if biology to language metaphor was like not a metaphor but for real like in snow crash or something dude
>dude whoa what if like economics becomes new physics like they both function kind of the same as sciences so maybe irl too whoa

youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI

5:12-5:43

That last part sounds like Zizek

No virgins allowed in Veeky Forums

Get that drugged up loser out of here

>Sheldon has built-in headlights now
Has bazinga technology gone too far?

Name virgin intellectuals and writers. I'll start with Newton.

nietzsche
kierkegaard

Well that's the beauty of it OP, if he was right when he wrote it we were already years and years too late to do anything. And it's even later now.

jk rowling

Nick "Christianity is the biggest system of lies ever conceived" Land

Nick "If she has an Iphone, her humanity is ready to be gone" Land

Land has gotten a bit salty about Christians on Twitter in the last few days. I haven't been able to find what triggered it, though.

What is his twitter, I want to follow him now

He has at least two, subtly different but equally dumb ones.
twitter.com/Outsideness
twitter.com/UF_blog

>What do if he is actually right?

KEEP
CALM
AND
LOVE
LAIN

this is what brainlets actually believe

He just strings random words together and inserts some really simplistic, underlying point. He has no "predictions".

hello /leftypol/

Rare Nick Land interview (2017)
vimeo.com/236996816

Imagine thinking this rhymes

me

Thanks