Break out of my NEET shackles and get a job

>break out of my NEET shackles and get a job
>co-workers are turbo normalfags
>omg user, you're always reading, did you ever read the game of thrones books?
>tell them i haven't
>this one qt keeps telling me to read them
>give in
>read the first book
>generic low fantasy/10
>get to the part where eddard investigates joffrey's lineage
>all of robert's bastards have black hair
>joffrey is a blond so he must be a bastard
>okay, i guess
>eddard concludes the father has to be jaime and there are no other possibilities
How the fuck does that conclusion make any sense? It only really works if Jaime is the only blond haired man in King Robert's court.
Why are normalfags so enamored by this shit franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

dar-al-masnavi.org/mevlevi-vs-gurdjieffism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That for you the last straw was such a minor plot hole shows that you are the "turbo normalfag" you hate

>>this one qt keeps telling me to read them

She wants to get you excited over something that makes her excited. She wants the D.

The guy in that pic is literally me except I have 1 more friend than him on Facebook duuuuUuuuuuUuUUUuUde WEEED lmaooo!!!! haha

>the question of joffrey's parentage starts a massive civil war
>minor plot hole
How can I overcome my autism and capitalize?

>How can I overcome my autism and capitalize?
Actually I shouldn't bother
In university I knew a qt who would always invite me to her house for study sessions, but I always told her I understood the material just fine. I only realized what she was trying to do after we graduated.

First you need to stop being such a try hard pseud. And don't say that you aren't because only a fuckin try hard pseud would make a thread to humble brag gloat over having better taste than GoT normies. Really hot take there.

I don't know how to answer the rest of that because I also have the autism. GOOD LUCK, BRO.

It doesn't matter who the father is, only that Joff is a bastard. Ned just assumed it was Jaime because of the rumors but it could've been Lancel.

You don't, cause you'll inevitably fuck it up with your weirdness and she'll dry up like a dead nun in the Sahara. You had a bit of interaction, savor it. She'll get over you as a bit of an odd habit and then she'll fuck the office Chad and he'll have her squirting like a fucking fountain while you (pretend to) read your $300 copy of Women and Men and rub your micropeen between your fingers and cry lmao

In any event you knew the book was going to be trash but you went ahead and read it anyway. You're just venting spleen here to avoid being honest about your disdain for the pleb tastes of the "qt" you want to bang while you're around her, and rationalizing the process meanwhile. It's quite a normalfag thing to do

>autist lads go for non autist women
don't do this

>>break out of my NEET shackles and get a job

how did u get the motivation to escape?

Antagonistic projection is soothing, isn't it?

But living in the hope of finding a sympathetic extroverted normie girl who finds me interesting is my only ticket out of this self-inflicted neurotic hell that I hath wrought fo' miself.

Pls no dream squashies.

she probably really did want your help. That would be too obvious for a girl, they need you to show them you're interested first. Unless she was a slut. Men have this idea of how girls give them subtle hints about them being attracted to them, it's almost always wrong. The men of the internet have again created a myth to fortify their ego and allow them to reassess all of their past dealings with women that allows them to assume that there were at least a few instances in which women showed attraction to them. In reality, attraction is built up through reciprocal advances. It doesn't look like a bridge that one sets up and another crosses. This is how male attraction works though, so of course men will think that situations as you describe are situations of female attraction.

I was forced out of it by nepotism.

>hitting this close to home

bud, don't do shit because girls tell you to. that's like rule #1

asoiaf isnt low fantasy you pseud faggot

That guy is projecting all of his insecurities onto an effigy of OP, and regardless of the fact that OP is demonstrably a faggot, it is sort of a cringey and whiny thing to do

Give her the ol good-bad-good sandwich.

Share something you liked about the book, converse about that for a while.

Then, offer your criticism, see how she responds. Don't bitch and moan, just say, "I think it was strange that . . ." or "I wish X was handled better." If she just wants the D, she'll say something generic or just go "huh;" if she wants a more involved conversation (and maybe a more involved relationship), she'll either challenge you on it or agree and add another criticism; if she's a turbo autist she'll ree at you for critiquing a thing she liked. In either of the first two cases, you're in the clear to smash; in the third, you might have blown it, but you're better off that way, and should avoid her regardless.

Close the conversation out on another positive. She obviously likes these books, likes you, and wants you to like them too. This will score social points and keep you from seeming like a boring guy who complains all the time.

Good luck, user.

can ur grandpa get me a job too? im will to move if it's over minimum wage

Unless she's outright giving off "friendship only" signals, there's a good chance she wanted to fuck him.

Women also try to fuck people by setting up situations to be around them.

I had a similar thing, with a legit qt - out of my league - there was a clear opportunity there, an interest on her part, in me, and I basically fucked it up and spaghettied it.

The memory of this came back very clearly last year, which was a couple of years after the event. A couple of months of obsessive fantasizing how beautiful she was - a heart-shaped face, petite, built. She dug me because I worked hard in class and was pretty smart.

Oh well, feeling of pic was not far from my mind.

I. am. a. fool.

This is the exact reason why you'll never get pussy.

Wrong. That's like eight reason down on the list. I bet you feel pretty fucking stupid right now.

>>>r/incels

Enjoy that brand new different set of shackles that you've just got.

Man, just tell her you don't like it and that's it.

And t b h if these coworkers of yours have struck up conversation with you and you didn't autism your way out of it, there's nothing inherently wrong with you.

Ask her if she likes reading in general or just GoT. If she says she likes reading, turn her into a pseud. Literary cafes, museums, exhibitions, etc. Pander to her wannabe-artistic self and have fun doing what you love in the process. I've been doing this for years.

She will serve as a replacement for your emotionally distant mother. This is unironically great insight from you. I'm trying to do the same, though it took me 10 years of psychoanalysis to reach the same conclusion

Sounds like a blanket diagnosis for people who desperately desire interest from the opposite gender.

Can you elaborate?

>yet another pseud who thinks he's better than everyone around him as a coping mechanism for his unlikable personality and inability to make friends

>desperately desire
This is neuroticism. The balanced man is supposed to be self reliant and his romantic interests just add up to his already solid, self reliant structure. He doesn't really need the love and attention.
Neurotic user is standing before the law and the door doesn't open. His options are :
a. Turn around and have fun by himself. This is very hard and only ubermensch types achieve it.
b. find a welcoming gatekeeper that lets him inside. This is the waifu role and that's why waifuism is so rampant in the boards

This.

This is exactly what a turbopleb from OP's post would say. OR an even bigger pseud that wants to one-up OP.
what are you?

lmfao
that was poetry

yes
is right, if a guy just agrees with everthing i say i dont trust him/think he is a pushover so just talk to her you dunce.

Move on and get back on the horse. One woman showed you some sort of attention/affection once and you think the ship has sailed?

It never works. You will always resent her because you equate her with your emotionally distant and non-supportive mother.

I guess this depends, but if the resentment is deep, it's literally incurable.
Only refuge I've found is dating people I don't actually care for. It offers attention and sex, on my terms, without any of the resentment/insecurity of living by hers.

meaning the less interesting I find the woman the better.

>Turn around and have fun by himself. This is very hard and only ubermensch types achieve it.

Bullshit. BullSHIT. How do you think a "balanced man" becomes "self-reliant"? He does by doing exactly what you have described; he turns his back on women and has fun by himself. This is the only reasonable way to attract a woman, you're going about this entirely the wrong way and creating for yourself an mental space of loneliness and emotional destitution that grows in direct proportion to your supposed "need" for love and affection

>I'll attract more women by turning by back on women
But if you're still thinking of attracting women, you haven't truly turned your back on them

I wouldn't call him neurotic just because he described himself as such.

Based on your description, balanced men are rare. Most "really" need love and attention, as we are social by design. When there's not enough love and attention in a man's life, he's going to obsess over it to some extent, that's expected.
Most relationships are fueled by this: the need for love, attention and affection. It's not waifuism. It's not gatekeeping. It's a a man and a woman, attracted to each other, fulfilling each other's needs.

I don't want to come off as a dick but this sounds like something you could learn by socializing. You don't need a concept of the ubermensch or psychoanalysis, just normal social interaction.
That's why I said it sounds like a blanket diagnosis.
Man needs attention, love -> it's her bitch mother and waifuism, lack of ubermensch qualities. That's bullshit. That's a human working as intended.

>b. find a welcoming gatekeeper that lets him inside. This is the waifu role and that's why waifuism is so rampant in the boards
No, it's popular because inexperienced young men with crippling social phobia and complete absence of self-awareness and self-confidence need to create a fantasy to suit their delusions and justify their inadequacies (i.e.: "I'm waiting for the right one").

They are basically treating life like an anime, expecting to find a nerdy, quiet, equally inexperienced woman who is both incredibly beautiful (but of course modest) a demon in bed. And she's exactly like them: living vicariously online, hoping for her counterpart to discover her.

Meanwhile, normal people in this and previous generations would play around while younger, gain confidence, learn what they want in a partner, and live IRL.

>Meanwhile, normal people in this and previous generations would play around while younger, gain confidence, learn what they want in a partner, and live IRL.
Yes, but this is your whole 20's not just your teens.

But that's the paradox. I find myself in social situations where I can obviously spot the woman (or women) who are into me, but what really "gives me power" in that case (i.e. what keeps them interested in me) is my intellectual interest. If you give women the impression that you could be having fun even if they weren't around, at least when you first meet them, they get very interested in what it is you do. The problem is that the best way to give this impression is to actually embody it. Therefore, I only think of "attracting women" inasmuch as I recognize that a woman could be attracted to me, but I don't try to force any such eventuality through "conquering my autism" or in any way changing the modes of behavior that I enjoy.

>women give me the time of day when I don't say very much and give away my weirdo, clingy, bitter personality
>they want me so bad

Do you think being self-reliant will also cure all the other crippling neediness? I think it can be both ways. I think it's as much a self-defense as anything else.

Society expects you to keep up and act your age. If instead of socializing you wasted your time, that's gonna fuck you up. It's even worse if you chose to replace normal social interaction with frogposting, "NEETculture", incel groups, etc. These sites and groups fetishize asocial behavior, loneliness, bitterness, exclusion. When reality kicks them in the head they try to rationalize their inadequacies. Here comes the redpill, being woke, "choosing" celibacy and an asocial life, etc. All in order to shift the blame: I'm not inadequate, I simply know how society works and I chose not to partake./Society rejects me because I'm the true ubermensch/I am victimized.
All ways of trying not to shatter their dignity, already ran into the ground by years of wallowing in self-pity and hatred.

Now throw these guys into any situation that requires social skills they chose not to learn: They fail. Now it's Chads this, Stacys that, alphas, betas, normies and so on. They know something is wrong with them, but their either fetishize their condition or blame the majority. It's impossible to be "normal" in this state, no matter the age.

I don't say very little, and never implied that I did.
>give away my weirdo, clingy, bitter personality
Mere projection. Who hurt you, user?

It's not like a "cure" you can simply ingest. What you call "neediness" is a desperate kind of loneliness that appears after a dearth of intimate social contact. It's not something you "get over," but it is something you can come to terms with and put more or less under your own power. This is partially accomplished by pursuing your own interests because doing fulfills the emotional desire for expression.

>it's a hopelessly blue-pilled normie tries to rationalize his ignorance and naïveté through IMAX-tier projections episode

I agree entirely, but I'd replace fetishize with romanticize.
It's a coping addiction like drugs or alcohol, also romanticized by their users.

My point was more that there's still time for "easy" emotional growth if you're young (20's)

That's actually good user. I do the same. I never hide my interest, though. If I'm really interested in a girl, I won't make an effort to hide it. If I truly care for my girlfriend, it shows. I've never had it backfire.

I think it's because women are attracted to men who do fun things regardless of their presence. Men who might need them, but not desperately, not enough to obsess over them.
We men feel the same in my opinion. At least I do. I had an ex who took SSRIs. When she told me I was considering breaking up because having an emotionally fragile person caring about you is a huge burden.

ie not fucking a virgin a 17-21 is not a social death sentence

You do you, mate. If you're content with the "redpilled" life, good for you I suppose.

Replying in greentext is a fucking cherry on top by the way

You're really not obviating the irruption of your normalcy by saying things like:
>Replying in greentext is a fucking cherry on top by the way
>Society expects you to keep up and act your age. If instead of socializing you wasted your time, that's gonna fuck you up.
>They know something is wrong with them, but their either fetishize their condition or blame the majority. It's impossible to be "normal" in this state, no matter the age.

Greentext is a well-codified tool of expression on this website. It is mainly used for quotation. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the rules before posting?

If your social life is otherwise okay, it's fine.

I too don't like wallowing, but I find your defense of the status quo repulsive, your diversion from the root cause (emotional void because of shitty caregivers) suspicious, and your attack on the weak even more horrible.
There is a high chance your favorite writer felt like a misunderstood unlovable outcast. By a stroke of good fortune he was damaged just the right amount to not be a total cripple NEET and deliver art.

>Be me in high school
>Reading Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson
>Normies are always asking me if I have read Harry Potter
>I say "No."
>They act really surprised and always say "Wow I assumed you were a big fan of Harry Potter!!1 Who hasn't read Harry Potter?"

ALL NORMIES WILL BE PUT INTO FEMA CAMPS INSHALLAH

>read something negative about Veeky Forums and NEETs
>what do i do hmm
>do i argue now or...
>posts Pepe
>"muh redpill"
>all in greentext

Kys

>rules
>Veeky Forums

Welcome to Thunderdome, bitch!

>he goes for the "good for you" response the moment discussion turns around on him
Is it even possible to be more of a beta cuck?

>Reading Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson
How? Didn't you just say that you were in high school?

>Mocks someone for posting "all in greentext"
>posts almost entirely in greentext

>write some rambling high-school-tier garbage about Veeky Forums and "adequate normals"
>get told
>LMAO GREENTEXT *greentexts* *greentexts* *greentexts* KYS

If there was nothing going on in class I would read, which was often because the work is so simple and easy to complete. Also if the teacher put on some retarded movie I would usually mock it for a couple of minutes and then just go read in the corner in the dark. The American school system is just tax payer funded babysitting.

I still don't understand how you had a grandson at such a young age, not to mention how you brought him with you in class

Man, I just dont care about socializing anymore, I don't give a fuck about chad, stacy, normies, etc., and all that retardation
I have like 2 or 3 friends and is fine. Don't all asocial fags are r9k-tier
Stop the fake news

REEEREEE there is no ''blame''. You speak like an ignorant normie. They are the first to point the finger. They think they 'learned' what comes naturally to them (social navigation).
Have you any idea how crippling can a shit childhood be?

All these years looking at this image and I just noticed he has a crust of bread in his collar. Godfuckingdamnit

>office job
>talking to qts
>reading game of thrones
>caring about plot

You can no longer set yourself apart from these "turbo normalfags"

Goodbye forever, user

It... it's the name of a book by Gurdjieff... You guy's have read Gurdjieff... right? If you haven't I will spare you a lot of time, it's complete pseudo Sufi nonsense and Gurdjieff was not a genuine spiritual teacher in any sense whatsoever, skip Gurdjieff and go directly to Guenon.

>capitalizes greentext

Leave.

>it's mister "I'm oh so smart but can't understand a simple joke"

The only thing I can tell you is: don't take advises here and that regret is eternal, shame is not.

>my special meme rules

Of course I haven't read him, user! I was just trying to be cheeky and crack a joke with the senpai. Thanks for the recommendation.

>reads eastern philosophy

Go ahead and hang urself, myguy

>root cause (emotional void because of shitty caregivers)
Nobody who bitches about being an incel on Veeky Forums recognizes this either, or if they do they make no effort to move beyond said void

ohh heh

It's OK, I identify with his humorous jokes/attacks against the modern western world but he was a false prophet, he was a serial adulterer and impregnated hundreds of women while in America. In other words he is not a valid transmitter of antient spiritual tradition.

>Thinks there is any valid spiritual lineage in the modern western world.

I did not mean to attack them, my intention was to state that in my opinion they've made a decision by buying into the redpill, chanculture and the like. I realize that they're vulnerable, but in the end it's still their choice. One might become an alcoholic in grief, and that's both sad and understandable, but it's still his choice. I see NEETs the same way.

I've already addressed my issue with connecting bad parenting to attention seeking (and "waifuism"). See:I have my problems also. I don't look down on "damaged" people. I am one of them. I just have an opinion on the NEET phenomenon and it was relevant to the discussion.

>normal people have a master's degree and hundreds of dollars in cash

I'm aware. We're talking about the Veeky Forums-breed.

Like eggman? There is a video of him talking about GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MEN for like 20minutes

Regret isn't eternal either, since regret is just shame over what was not done as opposed to what was.

They do in first world, niggermouse.

Pretty much, yeah.

I FUCKED UP MY LIIIIIIFEEEEEEEE

To add to this here is an excellent refutation of Gurdjieff's "teachings" from a legitimate spiritual lineage.

dar-al-masnavi.org/mevlevi-vs-gurdjieffism.html

Oh I thought you were one of those "just be happy it's all in your mind" people.
Imo the constant state of anxiety and hate (and the resulting compensatory self thoughts) of redpiller neet folk is a dead givaway of childhood problems: they crave love/attention/acceptance, want to be part of society, their move is towards not away, but every single effort fails.

Make it a game. Try your best to find a redeeming quality in the work or a way to learn from it. Think of it like criticizing something you like in reverse.

Pulling out a complement sandwich is also good.

It's impressive just how much stupidity you managed to fit into one sentence.

Nah I have my own demons, they're of different nature but they're there.

To some extent I agree. There's a huge overlap between the PUA and redpill communities for example, even though the former is about being successful with women, while the latter is incel lite.
I think they gradually fall deeper, they fail over and over again until they finally give up and reject society. From trying to be included to the condition I've described. That's why I find it so sad: if it wasn't for NEET culture, incel, for the fetishization of their problems, they could've made progress towards inclusion.
Your realization that your upbringing is at play is progress, that's finding the root of your problem and looking for a solution. Were you like a true NEET, you'd subscribe to redpill or whatever would pander to you.

Nah.
They demonstrably do not, waiboi.

If regret isn't shame for what you didn't do, why don't you tell me what it is instead of just calling me stupid

>regret
>NOUN
>1. A feeling of sadness, repentance, or disappointment over an occurrence or something that one ""has done or failed to do"".

no

Then it would still be shame in the past, with just as little necessity as one's present shame which we call "embarrassment." This definition doesn't lead me to believe that one or the other is in any way "eternal."

>all that backstory to justify reading Game of Thrones on an anonymous board
Jesus christ you are one insecure son of a bitch. No one actually cares, you know?

>asoiaf isnt low fantasy you pseud faggot