Any soul crushing love stories written by men for men?

Any soul crushing love stories written by men for men?

stoner

lolita

The Bible

tender is the night

The sorrows of young Werther

The Idiot

Niels Lyhne

look up Mage, Man

All of them.

Pan by Hamsun

Immensee

Literally like most of Hemingway's work

>by men for men
As if this is hard to find lol

My diary desu

I just read Patriotism by Mishima, it's a love story that's incredibly intense. Probably the most manly love story of all time. READ IT, you will not be disappointed, user.

He focuses way too much on sex.
I know OP asked for romantic lit for men, but not all men are merely focused on sex when it comes to love.

The Albertine serial in Proust
Cities of the Plain (Cormac's) was intended as such but the author was somewhat off his game there

fine instance

Check out DHL's Women in Love. Technically a sequel to The Rainbow but can be read stand alone. I didn't read The RAinbow

it's really depressing once you realize about a quarter of the way where its going and there's no way to stop it
but then again, that's how love is anyway

Men cannot love. All they do is objectify women like the textbook chauvinists that they are. No matter what their outward appearance, their reputation, they are ALL predators: Bill Cosby, Tiger Woods, Harvey Weinstein. The fact is that men should be separated from women if they can't control their misogynistic sexual compulsion, which noneof them can btw. You could try to refute this but its impossible

My favorite is Mishima’s The Sound of Waves.

For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway is good, as is his A Farewell to Arms.