Fuck poetry in it's entirety

Fuck poetry in it's entirety.

No u

Why? Novelists are simply failed poets.

>fuck poetry in it is entirety

Poets are failed human beings.

Such a sad outlook

(You) simply don't know how to read it. Pity. Youre missing out..

I used to live near Robert Frost's cabin.

Safe to say it was really fucking cold. I used to jerk off in the backyard woods. I also remember a lot of beautiful red leaves and a creepy hillbilly pedophile stalking me in his truck one day. Lots of maple syrup, lots of hippies with a lot of retirement money. I didn't really like to go outside as much, I think once you see beauty you kind of get used to it and it gets boring. I preferred playing wrestling games and Street Fighter and stuff on my PS2.

I remember going sledding at Breadloaf and flying into a big bed of thorny roses. That sucked ass. And getting sick as fuck drinking all that disgusting Lake Dunmore water. I kind of want to move back there, but I figured it would be too expensive and too difficult to find a job that didn't require some degree or skillset, and I am just a shitty writer.

This is a very confusing poem

not a poem its just me being nostalgic

This is a very interesting meta referential poem

I feel you
but it's allllll good

Take a look around and tell me where you are. That's right. Veeky Forums.

>it's

Ahem. Not addressee but.. didn't (you) read that ironically, user? I certainly did. That's because this is also Veeky Forums. Sayin-

How should one read poetry

As though a plebian could possibly comprehend what the 'entirety' of poetry would be.

With eyes ears and brain.
Seriously though, really good poetry though seeming ambiguous really isn't because all the senses will square up and deliver a brand new sense, usually the overturning of some meme taken completely for granted. The greatest put us in touch with feelings that we know, perhaps by intuition, but have never articulated for ourselves, or heard made articulate by others. Of course as time moves on some of these formerly new knowledges become generally known, even trite. I'll stop here. For a moment I forgot where I was. Dealt exclusively with lyric in this instance. One further bit. Poetry is a different kind of reading. To get it REALLY IS to become obsessive.

I can hear your fedora.

Please. I'm a complete dirtbag who just happens to love poetry.

*its

Closely