Chart thread

Chart thread

why do people bother to make charts where you can't even read the titles of some books
just make a list.

Click on the filename, retard.

Cortázar should be higher

who is the Stein at the bottom?

in case the answer is too obvious, no this is not b8

Gertrude Stein I think.

>Carver that high
>David "no discernible talent" Wallace that low

the chart might be, though

how do I use the internet mommy

I'll dump some

Most of these are /pol/ or /x/ related however

/pol/ makes the worst charts. You can always tell they haven't read most of it. Especially the poetry and fiction section I mean what the fuck.

Some of these /x/ may just be repeating the same thing

Here's a expanded version of a previous one

And that's it, I hope you found some value from this assortment of shit.

This chart is fucking hilarious

Yeah but they can say they read it and no one will question them

Fuck Kelsen tho

Not to criticize though I would be amazed if anyone has actually read through all of these books. Don't get me wrong it would be considerably impressive though it must take around a decade if you are going to consider them properly. That being said I do nonetheless appreciate the chart. Also if I'm being honest the innovations in Victoria II provide most motivation for wanting to read them, especially The Revolt of the Masses.

Didn't realize that Mosley wrote a book, how did it turn out and is it worth reading? I'm not particularly right-wing though it would be of use to have greater background knowledge on his belief and characters.

>right-wing
>reading
pick one

on a more serious note, most of the /pol/ charts don't seem to actually be an instrument of introducing people to the litterature, it seems way more like it's just trying to justify all the stupid shit they are saying by giving them books they can claim to have read as an arguement.

I can see that being the case. On an unrelated note in reference to philosophy and "starting with the Greeks", how do you read through the Iliad/ Odyssey properly? I'm fine with prose though when it comes to poetry I can't maintain concentration at all and struggle to read through the Homeric epic poems.

anyone have the guide to depression core chart? ive seen it on here before but apparently forgot to save it

>seems way more like it's just trying to justify all the stupid shit they are saying by giving them books they can claim to have read as an arguement.
Because that's literally what every political discussion turns into, relatively speaking. The only source leftists put forth are from leftist think tanks and the right only put forth sources with a right bias. Both only want reassurance that their view is the correct one rather than looking at multiple unbiased sources to form a more complete opinion. But this is impossible because people "into" politics tend to make their views such a large part of their romanticized idealistic self that any affront to this view is an affront to them as a person, as an individual. The average person cannot handle the knowledge that their worldview could be wrong.

fake

stop posting your retarded, fake ass chart

I SAVE THESE CHARTS BUT I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE READ A SINGLE BOOK

wait until you start downloading the books :=)

Just reference the /r9k/ chart. It's actually pretty good

if we are talking about political philosophy, which is what i'm refering to when i talk about left/right-wing literature, how the fuck do you find an "unbiased source" in a field that is literally nothing but bias.

samefag

>guide to translations
>recommends P&V

"no"

Any Japanese charts?

yes.

Any good fiction charts?

It's pity that there aren't Janusz Zajdel's 'Paradyzja' and Adam Snerg's 'Robot'

What a foolish idea, recommend by colour

Where is the magic realism (or latin-american lit) chart?

thx user

Do you have a chart on Argentinian lit?

TFW not Norse reading list

this may be the only thing I have that is not posted that isn't ancap

Does anyone have a chart on developing internal strength? The Stranger being an example.

Very foolish.

Here you go

Because you're reading secondary analysis based on facts and figures instead of reading the primary works themselves.

Dude are you smoking crack? You can zoom in mongoloid.

>post modernism
fuck off jew

Sadly missing Arthur Machen and a few others.

Do you have the dark and disturbing chart?

so...become an actual professional academic historian each time you want to see the news?

So, out of curiosity, does anyone know why one of these books could get "bat-shit crazy"? sounds interesting.

Almost Transparent Blue isn't very good. I'd pick pretty much anything else by Murakami over it.

>Pevear and Volokhonsky
Fuck right off, I'm fluent in both and 99% sure they machine translate most of their stuff.

>Reactionary Right
>No Revolt of the Masses
FOR SHAME

>complaning about postmodernism
>on a litterature board
ok kid

Stop infesting other boards