Would you rather be a knight of faith or an ubermensch? Why?

Would you rather be a knight of faith or an ubermensch? Why?

Good question and one I have been conflicted about all my life.

Why not take the redpill and be both?

Praise Kek

Wtf is goin on here?

>implying they are different

Read Evola's treatise on the Graal, bish :DDDD

Kierkegaard wouldn't have written a thing if he actually got laid.

He injected the redpill directly into his brain and overloaded

Better to be a saint, which is superior to both.

I want to see a buddy cop show of the two.

uber if I had to choose

partially because I'm not a faithfag, but mostly because being an uber would be a larger change given how nietzsche describes the uber. A knight of faith is just a pretty cool dude, but the uber is to man as man is to a monkey or something like that. The latter seems like the experience that would provide the most new perspective.

why not both?

Creative Nothing.

He could have easily got laid. He was engaged to get married but called it off.

they're the same thing

An ubermensch, obviously. Why would I choose to abandon logic and take a leap of faith?

Cringe

Except they're not

For the peace of your soul

This is unironically how I think, what do I do?

>soul
I don't think this exists. Checkmate theists

It exists whether you believe in it or not

I didn't say I don't believe in it, though I don't. I said I don't think it exists, because there's no ontological basis for it.

How do you know it exists?

They're diametrically opposed

Right, you don't believe it exists.
I do because I can feel it.

Actually made me think

Get off the internet

I'd rather be a sage.

Knight of faith ofc
Being an ubersmensch doesn't bring any real meaning and satisfaction to life.
As knight of faith we accept that life is absurd and by faith, we can finally have a meaning in life and also act independently from the world.

You've missed the point. There is no logical justification for a soul, so I don't believe it. My disbelief of the soul is not based on faith, but rationality, unlike your
>it exists because I believe it does but it doesn't not exist because you don't believe it does

Nigga the ubermensch literally creates meaning, at the very least read a wiki summary or something before you start shitposting

Explain your rationality

>ubermensch literally creates meaning
like what? self realization as the ultimate and satisfying meaning of life?

the problem with ubersmensch's meaning of life is that it matters only to that one ubermensch and is just as valid as any other meaning of life or even not having one at all

>I do because I can feel it.
Senses are untrue.

>a universal sense of meaning for the ubermensch

"no"

The employment of a series of logical deductions

then how can meaning of life for ubermensch be satisfying? only when he has the ability to actually live freely without anything preventing him from reaching for power?

It's satisfying because he makes it satisfying, duh

I'm not 100% sure what your second question is asking, but it sounds wrong

what I mean, is can an ubermensch still have a satisfying meaning of life (which is based on the finite) when an outside factor permanently prevents him from living his life as he wants and reaching his own goals?

Yes, because he could change his value system such that he was entirely content and maximally happy with his current lot, and impose his will upon himself to make himself happy. The will to power is just as much over oneself as it over others

The ubermensch has this 'striving to be the uberubermensh' thing, while the KoF is pretty much endgame.
So the latter.