Anyone got more of these?

Anyone got more of these?

kill yourself

Is this from Beserk?

no its from redit

nigger it's right there in the filename

So instead of being from gay fantasy shit A, it's from gay fantasy shit B.
Gotcha.

The only "gay fantasy" here is the one you're having about that dick in your mouth

fuck back off to gaiaonline 2004

haha

can u lads direct me to the movie? Because I sure ain't spending a rat's nutsack of my time reading genre fiction as a grown ass man.

nothing /lit but

>you
>grown ass man

I'll believe it when I see it

Good digits though

*nurses erection*

Glad someone gets it

>exterminated everyone on urth
what the fuck now

The coming of the new sun killed everyone. Read Urth. Or don't, because it was discussed at length throughout the series anyway

>this is actually real

I REALLY like this meme, op. You even captured the fact that Typhon is constantly jacking off.

>Typhon beats off when he first meets Severian
>later, in Long Sun, the picture of Pas/Typhon in the brothel is jerking off

Deepest fucking lore

I will make one for Crime and Punishment when I get back from work and if I remember to.

people survived though, humanity was revived, not killed

so what's the deal with "autarch"? Is it only referring to the ruling of the internal masses of the mind? The Spartan "autark" was a value of self sufficiency as far as I know

Can someone make a meme:

"The Virgin Chad" vs. THE CHAD VIRGIN

This is thai-hot level of meme spicyness.

Wow, throwback holy shit good on you user if you made this. Honestly shocked.

I did make it but I don't think it's particularly clever. I'll try to improve it

>whitey thinks thai food is hot

kek

Wrong. Humanity was exterminated. The Green Man is from the the future race that replaces us. In bringing the New Sun, Severian cucked humanity out of existence

except that's not true, read Urth of the New Sun

Bump, r8 and h8

>his waifu leaves him, he kills himself instead of settling for a lesser girl
>chad-like behaviour

he's dedicated, give him that much

Can someone give me a better example of this? How is this supposed to work? Is it like these comedy mobster walks?

I did read Urth of the New Sun

There are a handful of surviving people, not enough to survive without inbreeding. There's barely any food to be had, let alone land to live on.

The scene with the primitive people is from the era of Apu Punchau, it occurs millions of years ago. Humanity has a past, but no future.

>Sometimes a man's actions can be justified by the importance of his accomplishments. In these cases, conventional morality does not apply.
>Intriguing. Can you give an example?
>I'm going to kill an old lady for a handful of shekels!

No, remember the eden-like part with the fish offering to the drowned man (Severian as a wrathful god), the origin myth created by the descendents of the survivors of the New Sun. They survive, that's the point of the New Sun, the rejuvenation of humanity. Severian is the messiah founder of two primitive societies through time

>tfw you've read BOTNS twice and all this stuff still went over your head
Who /brainlet/ here?

You completely missed the point if you think his goal was the money.

>taking greentext posts seriously

Picture is kind of ruined by Svidrigailovs appearance. He's suposed to be an old man.

Feynman wrote a bunch of exaggerated bullshit stories about how great he was to hide his insecurity, and only had an IQ of 130. The guy was a brainlet. He'll be remembered for drawing a bunch of silly pictures of what Murray Gell-Mann already rigorously proved a year before him. He died in a hospital like a little bitch.

Einstein refused treatment like a man. He threatened to leave his wife unless she agreed to a list of absurd demands ensuring she'd basically be his cleaning/sex slave and would never talk to him. Einstein proved atoms exist, established quanta of energy with the photoelectric effect, and created a batshit insane gravity theory with cutting edge mathematics he only dabbled in. He did most of this in a year while working a full time job. He wasn't a NEET like the rest of this board. Hilbert, the world's leading mathematician at the time tried to race Einstein to finish the math of the gravity theory and failed. That's why the name Einstein is now synonymous with Chad u pseud.

I might make a virgin bertrand vs the chad ludwig if yall are interested

good shit my man

the scarcity of lines makes it even better, good oc user

>taking a meme that is inherently skewed towards the perspective of the creator seriously

>A plagiarist cousin marrying Jew and communist
>Chad
Kem

fucking luh mao

sorry

but these jests are INFINITE

Is there one for virgin aristotelian vs. chad platonist?

this pls

The dilemma of whether the Hieros are angels trying to save humanity or powerful aliens trying to manipulate us is one of the central questions of New Sun. There's no "right answer" to be found on repeat readings

>thinking this constitutes serious

Chads age slower than us proles.

do it faggot

literally me on the right guys, oh what a feeling!

you still can't get laid though

>never takes eye off the Niger

kek