Why do you read?

Why do you read?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/nicoleeeveedavis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I read the name of that semon demon. Who is she?

Found her.
instagram.com/nicoleeeveedavis/

What qt, even with all that makeup

I hate what anime has done to young men's tastes, and consequentially to how women present themselves.

>no one is answering OP's question everyone is distracted by anime qt

It's just what guys already liked turned up a bunch of notches.

I feel like, if I had a gf, I wouldn't care.

I already don't care.

Because I enjoy it

entertainment + anesthesia

/thread

Because it feels like the most valuable way I can spend my time. It's not just "enjoyment" as in pleasure

> not in love with the physical embodiment of Jeanne from Belladonna of Sadness

I love it, it means we all aim for a higher standard of living

It's been my favorite activity since I was 3 years old. I can't live without books. They're an integral part of my life.

Why was I born short and ugly?

Why do people smoke DMT? Same reason.

How the fuck does one save pictures from instagram
That movie is "higher" than anime. It's like a movie via painted stills and animation

I don't read.

Creative inspiration and insight.

So that I can write better so that I can become famous so that I can win back the girl of my dreams

This is how I do it on firefox.
Right click the image you want. Open in new tap. Go to that tab, then right click the white space bordering the image. Click view page info, then click media. The image should appear in the list of url's, and you can click on it then save as. Clicking type makes it easier to find the url you want.

Not anime, but capitalism. Why do you think pseudo art forms like film and opera became popular during the bourgeois political revolution? The ensuing generations merely intensified and accelerated the trend.

I'm not sure how it is on windows, but with a mac you right click and save as. It will download a folder on your desktop and you'll have all photos that were visible on the webpage.

Forgot pic

So i can impress people who don't read.

Idiots really tend to see people who read as intelligent people

Aren't those just thumbnails and not the full res?

ssshhh

No worse than OP's pic.