Do you have any strategy to get the creative juices flowing?

Do you have any strategy to get the creative juices flowing?

I need to write a screenplay that will earn me 20k soon or else I'll be homeless.

Your best bet is to go to the king of the fairies and ask him to cast a magic spell that'll turn you into a great writer.

>creative juices

no prob user just get one of these until ur feeling inspired

Shit...that guy made my ass itchy last time I saw him...

hire a lifecoach. a family friend just became a lifecoach. she's 100 pounds overweight, single, 30ish. pretty successful financially though

hmmmmmm

good news is you'll get a lot more fresh air cause u'll be on the street instead of in an office since you dont have a job

Start pumping out erotica instead, 5000 words a day of whatever the most popular fetishes are. Probably incest and dom/sub are good places to start.

Could easily do that--but how to get paid/published?

Also--it would bring shame to muh family.

patreon, go make a username

Oh man, Do I have to start frequenting forums and shit--building a following?

I'm doing that. But I'm juggling a temp position and sleeping on my friend's couch and in the small bites of free time I have I manage a meager 200-300 words a day. But I'm getting it done.

What's wrong with being homeless?

Keep doing three things
read, sleep, write

evil. get a job digging ditches before you do this kind of shit

I'd say amphetamines are your best bet

Do you at least already know people who would like to see it? Otherwise it's worth even less than the shitposts here.

>get up 7:18am, be inspired 10:23 to 11:47am
>take lunch at 12:11pm and leave the table at 12:14pm
>More inspiration 3:12 to 4:07pm
>t. satie
Wasn't so hard was it?

i think of something that really pisses me off or is very fascinating, examine it, then write about that. Winning is 25% passion, 25% depth of knowledge, and 50% execution. if you're emotionally charged about it, and you think about it a lot to have deep knowledge of it, then that's passion and knowledge which is 50%, all you have to do is write about and execute.