Read this thinking it's going to be some scathing attack on the jews from a more right-wing/esoteric perspective

>read this thinking it's going to be some scathing attack on the jews from a more right-wing/esoteric perspective
>turns out its just a liberal humanist schlock of "waah we should all be united without racial distinction"

Memed yet again by Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/latest-population-statistics-for-israel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow a jew tries to make people not realize the jews are the problem color me SHOCKED

>he fell for the Marx meme

>marx
>right-wing/esoteric perspective

idk brother its pretty solidly anti-jew
don't get memed by the kike who wrote the introduction

This.

What in the world gave you the impression that that's what you were going to get? Did you buy what jews often sell, which is the notion that Marx actually held negative views of his tribe when he was really posing sly, harmless critiques while plotting in their interest about how to use the proles to overthrow the European elite and launch his tribesmen into power? He he, you silly goy.

Do you not see that the ethnocentric Zionist Jews and the "everyone should be friends" Jews are fucking enemies?

Might as well say Nietzsche was a Christian because he came from a long line of pastors.

wasnt he a jew? didnt hitler hated (((communism))) because of that?

Jewishness is genetic, Christianity is not. Surely you are not this retarded.

This Jewish conspiracy shit belongs on /pol/ or /x/

>Memed yet again by Veeky Forums!

His writing is bad in general. Boggy, sterile, meandering. No wonder Communism was 100% astroturfed. No one could be bothered to read this shit.

>Do you not see that the ethnocentric Zionist Jews and the "everyone should be friends" Jews are fucking enemies?
You can't be this deluded, surely.
Jews want ethnonationalism for themselves, cultural/racial heterogeneity for everyone else.

Kill yourself this instant.

What conspiracy? You mean the information you aren't willing or are too lazy to look into?

I mean I'd rather kill myself than read Marx.

>all Jews are the same

Jews are so inbred that they're all literally 4th cousins. They think like a group and act like one, which makes it foolish to treat them like individuals. They aren't individualistic like Europeans are, they are the Tribe.

>le unfounded all Jews are collectivist unlike le glorious individualistic European race

Jews are the most collectivist group on the planet. That's how they've remained a cohesive group for thousands of years living in other people's lands.

Duh, Marxism is literally idealism made comprehensible specifically for jewish souls and minds, it is incoherent with indo-european existence (which is why ML or Stalinism is so radically different)

I do sometimes wonder about the consequences of the Jews rejecting Christ.

They're going to suffer separated from God for all eternity, that's what the consequence is.

They were like this long before the bible. It's genetic.

Israel is more ethnically diverse than any European country.
At least get your facts right you dumb ass stormie.

>right-wing perspective
>Karl Marx
How hard did you have to get memed to believe this?

Israel is a jewish ethnostate that becomes more jewish every year. And having admixture from past societies your people tried to subvert =/= diversity.

>Jewishness is genetic

Wrong. The amount of Arabs is increasing. The amount of niggers is increasing (some of them think they're Jews). The amount of degeneracy is increasing.
Israel is far from a conservative Jewish paradise.

No, you're wrong. Every year Israel becomes more jewish, and they remove arabs daily and sterilize blacks.

Jewish communists are not and have never been Jewish nationalists. The Bolsheviks (as I'm sure you know, largely Jewish) closed down synagogues and persecuted Jewish religion just as they did Christianity and Islam.

Zionism and communism have always been opposed and in fact the Jewish labor bund was kicked out of the Bolshevik party for refusing to abandon Jewish ethno-nationalism.

Communism is a sect of Judaism.

Hang yourself

>waaah everything is a jewish conspiracy
end urself my man just read books you fucking nerd

? you mean like net population wise?

You got some post-2008 numbers? The time between then and now is like 1/7 of Israel's history.

have you got ANY numbers?

Not on me. Israel explicitly talks about raising the jewish percentage of the population and has been implementing policies to accomplish that goal. The most important point here, and the original one, is that in spite of this jews in the west are the main people slander any white person who brings up such concerns in white countries.

>By religious affiliation.

can /pol/ recover???

>Every year Israel becomes more jewish, and they remove arabs daily and sterilize blacks.
>n-not on me
jesus son
>By religious affiliation.
yeah buddy it's all jews converting to islam, you sure showed me

Winding down on the phone here and jews are more likely to claim they're secular than rabs. The last several years at least Israel has been talking openly about and implementing policies to increase the jewish share of the population. Do you have a problem with whites doing the same?

>Ashkenazim, Sephardim, and Mizrahim can't be picked out as a population with genetic testing
>Ashkenazim aren't predisposed to a number of physical and mental abnormalities

>jews are more likely to claim they're secular than rabs
that's taken into account by the graph though which clearly shows the net percentage increase of the muslim population
>Of Israeli Jews, 44% self-identify as Secular, 11% simply as religious, and 9% as Ultra-Orthodox. (jewishvirtuallibrary.org/latest-population-statistics-for-israel)
>The last several years at least Israel has been talking openly about and implementing policies to increase the jewish share of the population.
and this plan is to sterilize black people like you claim they do? sounds legit
>Do you have a problem with whites doing the same?
we whites must accept the glory of diversity, u some kind of bigot???

>"waah we should all be united without racial distinction"

What's the problem with this?

No Communism is an Illuminist/Masonic ideology, with some Talmudic influences thrown in the mix courtesy of Moses Hess.

>reading a book because you think it supports the conclusion you've already drawn
Typical pseud behaviour

>DNA tells you anything about race
You truly are brainlet2.jpg

>t. genetically inferior nonwhite

>we should all be united without racial distinction
Sounds fine to me. What's the problem?

It's in defiance of reality and nature, has never existed and will never exist, and any notion stating otherwise arrived in your brain through post-60s liberal utopian (read:jewish) propaganda.

Can you stop coming to Veeky Forums? It's really annoying.

I don't post on reddit--go there.

Kys