Short bus story

Hey Veeky Forums ! I'm participating to a contest, and i have to tell a short bus story, but i don't have one ( i never took the bus) do you know any ?

Other urls found in this thread:

brevesdebus.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow i thought at first you meant the colloquial term "short bus" and i was pretty confused

Your story is waiting for you at the nearest stop, OP

ask r9k and make some real nigga incel spaghetti Veeky Forums

Nice one

What is the contest, OP?

A black guy was threatening the driver because he didn't have a ticket, and the driver couldn't leave.
A man stood up and told the black guy to stand down cause he was gonna beat his ass
>Let's settle this like men
He got up from his seat and waited for the black guy to get out of the bus
Everybody else was dead silent as they waited to see what would happen
As soon as he did he told the driver to close the doors and start driving and they left

It's a pretty good short story, you can make it very suspensful and interesting if you're any good

the bus is just filled with mongoloids, old people on a day out on a bus to just wherever the bus fucking goes because their grandkids wont pick up the phone, brexit-supporters (most people are just screeching about pakis and get out muh brittun muh brittun not yurupp im nut yurupp im brittup nonna nonna nonna) and people playing shit trap on their gay phone speakers. hey dick head, 2006 at secondary school called, GET A PHONE THAT ISN'T A POTATO CLOCK YOU CUNT

trap dont even play on a phone it needs that bass shit fuck im mad now

It's made by the french public transports state-owned company RATP brevesdebus.com

I blowed air from my nose. It should replace lol - BAFMN

Start from the thesis: the bus is a moving museum; and go from there.

Well thanks guys but i came up with a story, the first time i got on a bus in Paris when i was 5, with rhymes and shit. Pretty poetic. If the jury finds it cool it'll get printed on Paris' buses and i'll get a Samsung tablet. 10 stories will get selected.

Interesting approche but i only have 300 characters

When I was on the trolleybus, I once saw an old man who was solving a sudoku puzzle that apparently had been copied by hand from somewhere else.

How do you know it wasn't an empty grid when he started?

I don't. But I assume that he didn't make up a blank sudoku for no reason because that wouldn't be fun.

I once wrote a short story tangentially related to that. It's pretty rambly but I can post it if you want

So do you have to write a short story about a bus or a story about a short bus?

I don't want it

write about taking the bus for the first time, being like the only white guy, missing a stop, then taking the entire bus loop for 2-3 hours through a part of town you never saw before and how "culturally enriching" the experience was.

A bus ran a red light and it made me wait for another light cycle and I screamed "GODDAMN BUS FULL OF FUCKING NIGGERS" but as it drove by I noticed there was just the Muslim driver and one white passenger.

lol not even war and peace has 300 characters

Rosa Parks is going to win and you know it