Do we like him and why or why not?

What do you think?

Yes because he is a goat

Kafka is a Veeky Forums sweetheart

No. Bad writer and a jew.

Why

I enjoyed his novel "Michael".

Kys

Can't. I'm immortal. You, on the other hand, can go straight to hell.

Cause he is scared of his father, unsuccessful with womenand as writer in his lifetime, sick, had a feeble body and was a fucking kike.
Just like everyone here on lit

He was successful with women.

>Implying I share this pleb-tier taste Veeky Forums has

It's THIS guy again! He doesn't like Kafka, he doesn't like Proust! He won't tell you which writers he DOES like, because he's above such infantile fandom!

You think there's only one guy who thinks Kafka is a bad writer? Got some news for you bub...

Yes because being bombarded with the obviously unknown is comfortable compared to the fact of the insidious mystery of existence.

I love him. A writer that doesn't belong to any movement. He's of his own, and no other writer will ever come close to what he captures in his stories.

Don't play coy with me. I know it's you, bub

His fragments and aphorisms and short stories are magnificent. Maybe the best fantasist the 20th Century produced.

The Trial was BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Yes

Good, but not even the best German-writing Jew of the same time period

U shitting me, Zweig is the pepsi cola of Austrian literature. Utter mediocrity.

He is the sinlge most important author of the 20th century.

Not even close.

You have much to learn, kiddo.

HI MOM ITSA ME GREGOR

>we
I'm sorry, user, you don't have the right paperwork for that. You'll have to go back and rejoin the queue.

No non-jew over 20 believes this.

You mean no illiterate poltard believes this.

You read subversive angsty teen lit, bro. Own it.

You clearly don't know shit about Kafka. Go to r/thedonald, maybe you will find something (((illuminating))) for yourself.

I know all about him. Btw, you give yourself away as a butthurt kike defending yet another one of your creepy coethnics when you use the cohecidence meme.

>appreciating an author's literary merits
>not caring about his race
>MUH YOU MUST BE A KIKE

I feel sorry for you people like you.

shit, -1 you

What merit? Jews have never been known as good writers and Kafka is no exception. Kafka's reputation stems from his work being transgressive and weird, i.e., from him being a subversive jew.

He said important, not best

Underrated

He might be highly HIGHLY influential, but maybe not the most important. I dont think there is one single most important writer. A handful share that mantle.

kek
>kafka
how's 9th grade going?