You could have saved her

>you could have saved her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qwblnVUHaRo
youtube.com/watch?v=mAI4Di_r0es
vid.me/vXho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's fucking disgusting now

whom is this qt and howso doth i maketh her mine gf?

she's dead, sorry lad

Lol I started that thread

no one can save anyone else, you moron

you're a champ lad, it was a fun one
>tfw mira didnt screencap any of your posts

shes gross bro

At least she's better (and a lot funnier) than Rupi

Does Selected Tweets have any merit at all? I thought about picking it up just because I could, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

She really is nauseating. "Oh, you're just saying that. If you could have sex with her, you would." No. Nope. Would not touch with a ten foot pole.

I would touch her with a 5 inch pole tbdesu

>qt
>Somewhat into Veeky Forums
>Tries poetry
Already better than 99% of girls, I'd try and convert her desu

Hero mira

pls be my gf mira

Not so friends

mira mira on the wall

Yeah but you didn't

>qt

Mira, you're barely a 6. I'm being generous.

have you seen her now? All the weed smoking had destroyed her face

JUST. I feel bad for women. They peak so early and it goes downhill at least 10 years faster than men.

Forgot

Holy shit look at all the lines and wrinkles compared to op picture. How many years apart are They?

I am not fucking dead. You guys are SO immature. Grow the fuck up.

Mira looks like a goddess in both of these though, could be much worse

she was so cute

what did he mean by this

Let's LARP as Mira in this thread

I'll start

You're all just virgins or something? baka are you jealous that I have sex and you don't or something? like? I have sex? And you're a virgin?

(Now you say the same thing, over and over again, so that it gets more funny and insightful each time)

She's still cute asf desu. You lads are mean.

she went from 21 to 35 in two years

it's some kind of record even for hispanics

what's the before image?

new reaction pick

I just want to crawl across the floor when I'm around her like a dog and only stand up to sniff her braps

can't be reaL

looks like that horror movie about a midget who dresses as a kid

>XD

hahaha
I couldn't remember the name. The movie is so ridiculous though.

What book of Mira Gonzales should I read? Or should I just wait for her New York Tyrant book to come out in 2026?

true

I don't date dirty mexicans.

so she's chinese these days huh

kek

Underrated

She was actually the first test-tube baby to be cultivated inside a garbage bin.

>not Don't Look Now
Shit taste in this thread.

i came to Veeky Forums today just to see if this pic was posted, never change Veeky Forums

post your feet please princess

why are we mean to the girls who share our interest and give us attention.

please be my gf mira i love you

We have August now

fucking kek

i fucking hate liberals but i would pretend to love faggots and trannies and hate climate change and hunting and all that shit for a qt like this. jesus christmas they dont make bitches like this anymore

>loving climate change

>believing in (((climate change)))

She is a really great illustrator

Why would I want to save her? Good riddance.

youtu.be/qwblnVUHaRo

Don't look now is one of my fav movies, but she looks more like rhe orphan.

Photo

Looks like a boi

She is also a gifted musician

>not believing

Veeky Forums already has a queen youtube.com/watch?v=mAI4Di_r0es

w-what happened to her?

no no no
What was the name of that angelic qt who was into Austen and called Other Boleyn Girl "pg-13"? She was the pinnacle of the female sex

lol very healthy Veeky Forums

To be forgotten... like the Canon he spent his life defending

>why are we mean to the girls who share our interest and give us attention.
vid.me/vXho
I do this in real life too and regret pushing them away months later

she looks just like the girl on the cover

My criticism :
Good loking
Shit personality

>She is also a gifted musician
proof

Here

mousebelly.bandcamp.com

If you enjoy, consider buying :)

Do you have the video with her mom?

She screenshotted my post where I said how she used to be soft and youthful before aging like shit. Feels good to be noticed

cool thanks so much, sounds awesome ^_^

you could've saved this one

Mira's face looks like Mira's knee

Threads like these really bring out the worst of this board

Veeky Forums is the board's conscious
/r9k/ is the board's unconscious

the report button is the board's conscious

lit is just sfw r9pol

Thanks.
You can give them as gifts for your friends or girlfriend. The money acquired through the sells will be used in new equipment for a (better) upcoming album.

/r9k/ is the entire site's unconciouss

>unconciouss
Godamnit

... I smell fish.

I-I like Nietzsche too...

Mean?

the female specimens I partake in are of a higher class not limited to of hygiene

I doubt thry look as good as thry do

a womans appearance is a deceitful lie, an illusion, a mirage, meant to betwixt and trick you. Meant to make you think and feel that blood and bones and guts are worth obsessing over, buying gifts for, and loving. All women are robotic snakes hidden by skin, a babe borne unto the world, as a bird, crying out like a flower in the wind, for a bee to become some hero, to be made a queen, in need of drones, or endlessly cawing to be worm fed

Now I have seen the truth!
And I am free
yes
YES

Who dis

>tfw you twist and distort your perception of women to see if you can denaturalize and defamiliarize them
>tfw try to see how similar they are to male humans, and how the radical difference between genders is actually relative and an illusion
>tfw try to see them as a subspecies of apes, made of matter, possessing the same limbs and figure and hands and feet as shaved chimpanzees
>tfw trying to eidetically suspend my brain's automatic assigning of essential qualities to them, as if those qualities exist "in" them objectively, like "Dainty," "Soft," "Sexual," and "Her anus hole smells like an anus hole but it's a girl's anus hole so that means it smells nice and I love it"
>tfw do all this
>tfw it doesn't help at all
>tfw defamiliarizing them only makes the helpless plunge back down into their chthonic ineffable unheimlichkeit even worse
>tfw defamiliarizing the buttcheek i'm licking as "just a buttcheek, just an ape's fatty deposit, with slight hormonal differences this would be a 'man', gender is fluid and relative and we are 99% similar" just makes it even hotter that i'm such a depraved animal that i want to lick her buttcheek
>tfw forcing myself to notice imperfections and human flaws and irreducibly crass and material aspects of bodily existence just makes it even more hot that my brain compels me to shove my face in them like a dog
>tfw girlfriend is getting weirded out because i keep asking to lick her stomach and legs clean after she exercises