What are some good books on about crime life in New York City?

What are some good books on about crime life in New York City?

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.nyc.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Culture of Critique. Oh, and it's spelled *Jew* York City. Get it right. Racist.

>"why do people hate/pol/ so much?"

Do you deny that Jews are a non-Western nation unto themselves who have infiltrated the US, diverted resources and power to themselves and manipulate the Amerilards?
>imagine being this bluepilled

I'm still waiting for someone to write a novel about the adolescent debauchery that takes place in high class private schools. From my limited exposure to that crowd through debate competitions in high school, I know that there is plenty of material to work with. Think "Kids," but all of the characters have a net worth a few orders of magnitude higher.

www1.nyc.gov

Ashkenazi Jews are as Western as Italians

I will read it if you will write it, tbqh

Kids was a great idea but I really hated the film. Maybe it's just because I can't stand Harmony Korine though

Whatever their genetic background they are not culturally Western. They are closer to Muslims, Zoroastrians and so on. Having had geographic presence within the Western world does not simply make one Western. They have entered into Western civilisation, but they have not relinquished their own ways. The most similar thing they have in common with some Italians is they behave in some ways like the Mafia, in promoting their own to the exclusion of others. Combine that with an emphasis on education: guaranteed ownership of state, media, finance and academia. Amerilards kneel, Israel worshipped.

There goes another thread! Thanks, /pol/!

I can't speak for others, but I don't really use /pol/.

Well there's "Less Than Zero" for LA college kids

Maybe you should.

Just ignore the polfaggot, he's trolling

A Little Life is about this, but be forewarned that that book is a steaming turd of a novel.

Nah. Too fast-paced, too many degenerate shills.

Infinite Jest

The Gangs of New York
Wiseguy
American Psycho

Kill yourself, mongrel.

bump