Do girls talk about literature when guys are not around?

Do girls talk about literature when guys are not around?

How should we know, by definition we are not around to see if they do or not

They're most book clubs.

Uhm of course? Just don't expect to talk with them if you haven't studied the Greeks

reading is mostly a girl hobby genius

yuh

I wonder if she's actually read/is reading homer, because that picture is definitely staged

that ugly transvestite lookalike has 1) poor taste in clothes and 2) is probably reading the picture edition

who cares

oh right, because a girl can't read the homeric epics in HER OWN HOUSE, I bet you don't even know that one of the most celebrated Greek poets was a WOMAN

>girls, girls you wouldn't believe this
>I just finished Paramenides and his argument in the end was *this* long
>oh my, that must have hurt to take in
>you betcha, girlfriend, but when I finally did it sent shivers of bliss down my spine

varifocals and the lattimore translation, she might be out of our league, m8

turbo virgin detected

>fat white chicks
>out of anyone's league

I'm superior to women and don't associate with inferior beings like them. I am proud to be a Lord Kek disciple

who's fat, you are the true fat fag lol

ever seen a beehive, user?

'pends on tha girl i reckon

>reading
>hobby

Thinly veiled attempt at pseudo trying to flex his poor knowledge of which translation is best lmao

>hobby
>noun
>An activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.

he's right though.

>reading
>activity

>reading
>noun
>The action of reading.

>activity
>noun
>A thing that a person or group does or has done.

girls vocalize every peabrained thought they have. why would books be an exception

jesus CHRIST dis bitch got me thirsting rn

it's a gerund, you numpty

Fools. Pope is the greatest translation and if you didn't read his intepretation along with a contemporary version you are a pleb.

lattimore is contemporary, you idiot. pope is considered his own work, never homer. you just activated my "read more dryden" trap card.