Books that made you physically ill

Other urls found in this thread:

hsrc.ac.za/en/research-data/view/1256
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lolita. Read OP pic with no problems though.

>Lolita.
Second. Motion carried. Let's start the process of striking this from the top 100.

It gave me a new fetish desu

"Dirty" Dan " The man with the plan to get her in the van. Thick as a beer can. Widest girth in the land. I hate sand. You'll love getting slammed. Keep quite or be canned. I'll never be banned. Its for the kids, don't you understand? I can tell you're fan. I am a legend on Veeky Forums. Some like 'em only white, but I accept tan." "Rough rider. Large hardon collider. Hold her tighter, she's a fighter. I enjoy the biters. I like them lighter. Hymen diver. Its going to be an all-nighter. If you have a daughter, hide her." " Don't call me that." Schneider

3rd

there's nothing explicit how could you find it so disturbing

>how could you find it so disturbing
Nabokov's writing.

I guess this is true
I felt particularly uneasy when Humbert was thinking about killing Dolores' mother

I got several boners reading GR.
I've got a Decameron translation that was so bad that I wanted to vomit at the poetry.

That's the entire point for me. I'm a medfag, I've seen raped babies, there's literally no act fucked up enough for me to find it disturbing if explicitly described. It's the intent and justifications that disturb me.

>Raped babies
What?

Baby rape is a traditional way to cure AIDS, didn't you know?
>hsrc.ac.za/en/research-data/view/1256

Why don't they just send lightning to strike the person who gave them aids??
instructions at 0:54:
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

For some reason I was walking in the woods today and thought of this clip. I started laughing to myself.

That's a happy story. I like that story.

This reminds me of the Odyssey

It's AWWWWWWWWWRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

For me it was the first part where he subtly gets more and more possessive and detached from reality in his illusions about Dolores, justifying everything.

The camp of the Saints