“Napoleon, the greatest of the conquerors, is a sufficient proof that great men of action are criminals...

>“Napoleon, the greatest of the conquerors, is a sufficient proof that great men of action are criminals, and therefore, not geniuses. One can understand him by thinking of the tremendous intensity with which he tried to escape from himself. There is this element in all the conquerors, great or small. Just because he had great gifts, greater than those of any emperor before him, he had greater difficulty in stifling the disapproving voice within him. The motive of his ambition was the craving to stifle his better self.”

that's an interesting perspective

*murders you and your sister with an ax*

>criminals, and therefore, not geniuses
stopped reading at this leap of logic

>doesn't continue to read the justification

Hmm

There was no justification, only an extrapolation

You didn't get it

That's one of the most reddit quotes I've ever seen

You should go back there then, brainlet.

Genius only shows through action, coincidently the most action heavy people tend to be criminals, therefore this correlation. Of course, there is always a fine line between becoming a violent near sighted ruffian and a brooding timid monast.

Is there a more insufferable kike than Weininger? I know the competition is harsh, but damn.

Not at all. Don't abuse that epithet, or we won't be able to use it any longer.

>interesting perspective from a self-hating kike that commit suicide at 23
the (((nose))) knows

It's the second time someone posts a weininger quote here and I find it absolutely retarded. good job preventing me from giving this kike the time of the day

>they fell for the culture of critique baiting

idiots

I'm sure Weininger's heart would be broken that another half literate has omitted to read him.

I'm probably more educated than he was by the time he chose to end his own life

>not understanding sarcasm
brainlet

He could have come up reading nothing but newspapers and literary journals, and he would still be more educated, in his soul, than any of us--merely by virtue of the refinement of the soil in which he grew.

>more educated
It's 2017, your fastfood studied phd doesn't mean shit

Based Weiningerposter