Veeky Forums, recommend good homosex book

Veeky Forums, recommend good homosex book.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggots_(novel)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Ecology
nytimes.com/books/97/05/25/reviews/970525.25kevlest.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_the_Band_Played_On
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_literature
youtube.com/watch?v=vu3GnW9siM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bro is that an Asian boy?

can you fuck off to /LGBT/?

Confessions of a mask
Our lady of the flowers

twilight

The Bible
Nightwood
Mrs. Dalloway

faggots en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggots_(novel)

Sexual Ecology en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Ecology

Sexual Ecology is the only book written by a gay man banned in gay book stores

nytimes.com/books/97/05/25/reviews/970525.25kevlest.html

pleb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_the_Band_Played_On

I'm an old Queen, but maybe kids are reading other things these days

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_literature

youtube.com/watch?v=vu3GnW9siM8

>boy

Haha, good joke a-user.

whaddaya think of marshall mcluhan

Iliad
Divine Comedy
Moby Dick

>The Bible
lmao

Degenerate.

This thread isn't for you, kiddo
How about something before HIV/AIDS? Something comfy.

Maurice
A Single Man
The City and the Pillar
Giovanni's Room

Call Me By Your Name and At Swim, Two Boys are supposedly good, but I haven't read them.

>Sexual Ecology was criticized by others within the gay community for arguing that multiple partners played a significant role in the etiology and longevity of the gay AIDS epidemic and that, along with condoms, partner reduction was key to containing the epidemic.
Oh, those retards. Reminds me of many conversations I've had with other fags.

>Guy spends several weeks bragging about how he's sucking a minimum of two dicks a day, no bag
>Comes crying one night about how he's scared he's going to get pozzed
>I suggest that if he's going to gorge himself on dick that he should bag it
>But that defeats the purpose user!
>Suggest that maybe he should cut back on the dicksucking if he's really that concerned
>Other fags in chat immediately start screaming at me for being a slut shamer and that it's his body and that I should respect his decision
Interacting with certain parts of the gay community makes my teeth hurt.

+ +
- The Bible = /thread

>Other fags in chat immediately start screaming at me for being a slut shamer and that it's his body and that I should respect his decision

They sound like women desu.

Women are pretty gay, to be desu.

Just made this. Little large though.

why do gay men use pretty girls as their avatars instead of the handsome men that they're (presumably) attracted to

Sometimes I swear, I hate other gays just on the level of creepiness that they employ.

>on bus with headphones in/sun glasses on
>guy I know comes on, stereotypical narcissistic queen
>sits 4 seats behind me
>I get up at my stop and head towards the door
>he gets up behind me
>takes a long sniff
>sits back down where I was sitting and proceeds to sniff where I was

I've also been followed on public transport by two pozzed guys who wanted me to have an orgy with them, even though I repeatedly told them to fuck off.

Where does this meme of subtitled shots from black-and-white movies with dike-looking/60s pageboy haircutted girls saying vaguely edgy, poetic or existentialist stuff come from?

when people realise the trash that art-house is

I want to talk about Jean Genet.

Waaa everything I don't like is "degenerate" Kill yourself /pol/ manbaby scum.

You're missing Hart Crane

City & the Pillar
Even Mann loved it

I just don't get it. It's like driving fast in a car with no seatbelt and bellyaching about how you don't want to die in a car crash.
>You could put your seatbelt on.
>No, it's not fun that way.
>Then you could stop doing double the speed limit.
>No bully pls
If you're concerned about the consequences of an action, isn't the reasonable thing to take measures to reduce or remove the possibilities of those consequences taking place?

Because they like those people/characters or that series. You don't have to want to fuck something to use it as an avatar. I know a few guys who love CGDCT shows and use characters from those as avatars, even though those shows aren't targeted towards homos.

fixed

Nightwood

infinite jest

Okay, funeral parades of roses I get but why
House?

Different poster, unrelated to OP.

>two pozzed guys
How do you know?

They had those biohazard tattoos poz guys have

The hero has class, but he can make like Ezio Auditore over the rooftops of Venice if he wanted to. Easily.

Favorite book. It's the sort to own in no less than hardcover.

Almost everything by Sarah Waters. Most of it's fluff but fun. Tipping the Velvet is the gayest and most fun, and Fingersmith is the best-plotted. It's like a Dickens novel with lesbians. Skip The Night Watch though, it was pretty bad.

I have At Swim, Two Boys sitting on my shelf waiting to be read; thanks for reminding me. I keep procrastinating because of the doorstopper length but I've heard it's good too.

Are you rusing me or is this actually worthwhile? She's a fucking hack but Armad was for sure the most enjoyable part of Interview With the Vampire.

The Price of Salt is deservedly classic, written under a pen name by the author of Strangers on a Train since she didn't want to attract too much attention and get outed as a lesbian herself.

It's also been published under the title Carol since the movie adaptation (which is quite good).

It's good. Put Torch Song Trilogy in there too.

screw you guys i'm going home

>Recommend good sodomite book
>good sodomy

Luckily my interest in books has expanded a bit since the days when I read that. I think you can enjoy it of you acknowledge her to be history-savvy, at the least. She describes, in a way I haven't seen since, the wonder of a bourgeoning Rennaissance city through the eyes of a newly-freed slave receiving a Classical education.

Religious themes are abundant. If you can stomach the movie Amadeus you'll be fine. Be assured his heart's quite black by the end, but then, you know that if you read Interview.

Former-slave* I should say. I contradicted myself there. It's about as homo-erotic as her books get and that's not a slight statement.

I was prepared to be disappointed but you have Narrow Rooms on there, so well done
Could use some James McCourt but it's a solid list