Wait, guenon became a sufi? lol

wait, guenon became a sufi? lol

Hang yourself, newfag.

>-b-b-but m-muh traditionalism
>literally converts to islam
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

An insufferable, self-sufficient sufi, you syphillitic fistula.

>virgin chronic tantric masturbator
>desperate to get a gf
>literally converted to get a brown sanderette
AHAHAHAHALAHUAKBAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

What do you think traditionalism is?

Slit your wrists, maggot. I'm calling you out because you're a shitposting newfag, not because I am a """traditionalist""". You and the spergs who spam memes like him and Evola can neck yourselves.

im not a newfag you fucking faggot

traditionalism is a sort of perennialist/anti-individualist new agery. im well aware of what it is and understand that guenon's actions are consistent with it—im making fun of what evola fanboys think it is

Hang yourself

oof

While it's true that a thinker's thoughts should be judged on their own merits instead of just mindless ad hominem, the fact that Evola went from being a raging traditionalist harping about the need for a neo-pagan revival to a Catholic who physically could not stop sucking the Pope's cock and Guenon went from his esoteric pagan-Catholic ideas to joining a cult based around a new-age Islamic conman is hilarious.

Cringe

This is hard to watch

yeaa, you're a filthy pleb

>assblasted MAGA-hat samefag fails to come up with a coherent argument for over 10 minutes
Cringe

This is hard to watch

Evola never converted. Guenon was never even slightly Catholic.

I know, it's embarrassing. I wonder if he knew the story of Ishmael and Isaac. How could he not have though?
Islam of all things?? Kill me

Us real Evolites worship Kali and eat saag paneer, way more feminist and multicultural than you filthy materialists will ever dream of being!

>evolafaggots have no grasp of hero's philosophy
color me shocked!

He was catholic most of his life. He wanted to become a Hindu/advaita vedantist but he was so traditional he believed the caste system prevented his entry into an order.
He didn't want to join a catholic order because they require celibacy so he joined an islamic tariqqa simply to get an "initiation" and he married an Egyptian woman.
Ideally he would've become a Hindu.

>Claims to live by Shakti tradition
>way more feminist
>Vegetarian

This is how I know you are one of those disgruntled crypto christians that makes a fetish out of our ways,as atheism is no longer the bandwagon one rides to piss off their parents.

Damn I wish I could drop kick your ass , this western perversion is going on for too long.

why does Veeky Forums have so many fucking threads about these literally who's?

It's fascinating how you build phrases like you only needed to connect buzzwords. You sound like you're mumbling and yet putting too much effort into it at the same time.

It's not that he believed that he won't be converted, but it was the reality . We don't "convert" people, conversion don't make any sense in the context of Hindu .

Until recently it was still a taboo, ISKON is a meme so don't even bother bringing it up. Anyway now due to the massive conversion by evangelism and Islam , which is causing serious socio-political issues, including a cultural and demographic one , we have started a program called "Ghar wapsi" , literally means homecoming, that seeks to bring back those who fell for the "conversion" meme.

and who are you

Well, I'm betting traditionalists will be the next big thing, so you better start reading.

Still haven't noticed Dugin's control over Russia's geopolitical positions? Or the underlying tendencies of post-Trump America? Or the possible answers Western Civilization might give to the rise of Islam? Think dialectically for a second and you'll notice a pattern. Houellebecq's last book Submission also put it pretty clear for the flat-out plebs.

>Well, I'm betting traditionalists will be the next big thing, so you better start reading.
For who? Who will take them seriously? Some sweaty dark enlightenment nerds?

Basement dweller who's using the internet for the first time right here

literally what the fuck are you talking about

ITT: People who have never ever read Guenon
Stuff like "he was a catholic" is hilarous
People like you should stick to Evola and Larping