Explain to me this guy in one sentence

Explain to me this guy in one sentence.

spooks, spooks everywhere

Fuck everything I do what I want.

I sentence you to execution by lethal injection.

What's spooks?

Do what you want.

Who you gonna call?

Dumber than Ayn Rand.

Ignorance exonified

be yourself

what?

That's not a word

it is to me ya son of a spook

Government operative, please.

Was thinking exonerating and exemplified, opposing words combined... fuck all your faggy spooks fuckers I do what I wahhnnn bitchhhh yasssss slayyyy

Nigger whomst wrote amazing b8 to Marx and whomstd got an amazing response

He is the shitposting king

>Government operative, please.
I wish I was part of Americas Royal Family

do wutever u wnt, it just werks

Stirner is unique amongst philosophers in that you can get 90% of his philosophical deliberations just from memes alone and 99% if you skim the Wikipedia article too. His political views would require some actual reading, but are not particularly exciting or memeworthy.

Ayn Rand>Max Stirner
Pretty good though still.

>What is spooks?

tat tvam asi

Baby, your body is beautiful, don't listen to the patriarchal culture trying to convince you otherwise - love yourself and make yourself happy, who cares what others think.

Morality is a spook, religion is a spook, the law is a spook, societal norms are a spook, anything that could conceivably prevent you from obtaining something you desire is an illusionary mind parasite designed to weaken your will and subjugate you a.k.a a spook.

"I have interests as an individual and they have as much legitimacy as another interest"

>legitimacy

nice spook

All things are nothing to me

Thats the point

BOO!

ITT: nice phantasms.

>it just werks
not what he meant at all

>the sheer insufferable nature of Randfags

A nice meem

Ayn Rand is more like a snapshot, a usage of Stirner's Egoism. I'd none of her work counts as a philosophy in its own right. Just a manifestation of Stirner.

Patriots die for a nation and a nation benefits, because it cares for itself and succeed out of egoism and patriots fall follow a spook. A good king might sacrifice himself for his people, but that’s what they are ‘his people’ once you are not his belonging he cares nothing for you, his property is an extension of himself in his eyes and the perceived good he does is still a good that comes out of egoism. God cares for truth because he is ‘truth’ and ‘love’ by the definition of his worshippers, by serving ‘truth and love’ he is purely self serving.
A unique goal, one that may not even be worth following, says Stirner, is serving yourself, as he will serve himself because ‘nothing is more me than myself!’

He has a bit more to say about unintentional egoists, people who don’t want to be self serving, charity worker types or even monks, who struggle with the fact that even though they serve a ‘higher’ calling than them self they still do it for their ego, Stirner just tells them to stop feeling guilty over that

"Stirner laughs in his blind alley, while Nietzsche beats his head against the wall."

>Just a manifestation of Stirner.
Yeah no. Her 'objectivism' is spooked as fuck. The only real point of contact is the preheminence of the individual.

Autism spectrum subhuman who rationalized his anti-social sociopathy for other spergs to follow.

Alienation incarnated

Fuck oppressive abstractions

>insufferable
At least we don't spookpost.

This 10/10

Rand is spooked as fuck though

Ethics are arbitrary, so why bother?

Stirner's "spook" is similar to Rand's "anti-concept"; just less concrete.

They say of God, "Names name thee not." That holds good of me: no *concept* expresses me, nothing that is designated as my essence exhausts me; they are only names. Likewise they say of God that he is perfect and has no calling to strive after perfection. That too holds good of me alone.

Your will is manipulated by a silly belief.