Books were a mistake

Books were a mistake

Between the horns obtruding from her head and "It's okay to have a pet worm," it's like she's trying to tell them something in code, that she has a penis.

Eyes Wide Shut vibes all around in this picture

>liberals will defend this by calling you """""""ignorant""""" ad infinitum
Explain yourselves

thought this was a MDE sketch from the thumb.

Why?

The rainbow is made of sausages.

This is symbolically satanic

That picture is fucking horrifying.

>sign of satan filename
spoopy

The children are completely ignoring her. They're all looking away to the right.

>Her

>LGBTQ HISTORY MONTH

OK BOYS I'M PROUD TO ANOUNCE WHITE ANGLO MALE HETEROSEXUAL MONTH STARTING NOVEMBER FIRST.

November's not taken by the Jews or anything, is it? Let's confine an identity group to one month of the year because that's liberating as fuck

Drag queens don't bother me, and I don't see men dressing as woman as harmful to children. But Christ, if you're going to read to kids why would you wear an outfit like that? That could be terrifying for some children and I mean that in a way unrelated to sexuality. Looks like a goddamn demon.

>I don't see men who dress as women as being harmful to children
>But she looks like a goddamn demon
Look I don't hate the mentally ill, but children shouldn't be learning to accept the expression of mental illness in society
>Okay kids this "Schizoid Larry"
>DA GUBMINTS IN MA BRAINS AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>Say "hi"

this type of person, undoubtedly loves halloweens and thus is stuck themselves in it for the entire year
it's not even about sexuality for them, they just haven't realized that yet

I think you misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not arguing that drag queens shouldn't be reading to children, or that they shouldn't express themselves publicly, but that this particular outfit is a bit over the top for the setting.

Drag has been a regular part of children's pantomime for years for example, because they don't dress like monsters from Warhammer 40k.

Exactly.

Except there is a difference between the local butcher dressing up as a woman to read to children in a funny voice, and drag queens

Drag queens are always over the top, because they are usually mentally ill trannies

I dunno. I know a drag queen and he's just a normal gay guy when he's not dressed up for a show. Obviously small sample sizes and all that, but OP's pic is definitely an extreme.

I wish gay people would act more normally, because that would make life easier for me. I don't want to be associated with that thing.

On the other hand, part of drag culture is that it's supposed to shock, for entertainment purposes. That side of things should be kept away from kids. Not only is it not appropriate for them, but it kills that element of drag shows if people become desensitised to it.