Who had the best story?

Who had the best story?

The Consul, obviously

the cyborg butt slave

Who had second best?

Rank the stories best to worst

No, I'm not going to do that, because Hyperion is overrated AF and Dan Simmons sucks

Poet's, doubtlessly. 2nd best is Priest's for the best Lovecraft story since HP.

poet, priest, scholar, in that order

So hard to decide. Sol's actually made me emotional and I think Kassad's had some of the best action scenes I've ever read in sci-fi. Lamia's was definitely the worst though

brap

See you later alligator

I do not understand

I believe it's what the priest says near the end of his story.

priest > all others, sorry poetfags

Oh whoops now I remember it's how Solar and Rachel say goodbye to each other. Now I've got feels.

Did people actually think Martin's story was thay good?

Go easy, friend

Have you read the story about the time traveler who comes back in time to earn about Islamic world conquest? Have you read fucking Ilium? You will feel the same way I do when you have. The bastard is a hack.

>earn
WARN

Cardinal Lourdusamy

reading olympos right now

>only your semen can awaken sleeping beauty, so fuck her now DO IT NOW THERE'S NO TIME

the guy was a high school english teacher.
Hyperion was a literary work.
but I think he was trying too hard with his other books which inevitably leads to jumping the shark.

Soldier because hot sex with vagina dentata.

I like Drood and The Terror desu

Also, Endymion is more offensive than the time traveling muslim one

You're right, I forgot that it's the most anti-Catholic SF ever

As a Catholic I didn't find Endymion anti-Catholic at all. It was pretty clear that only a few upper-echelon church leaders were corrupt and didn't reflect the faithful as a whole. And Father De Soya was far and away the best character.

What was offensive about the book was how pointless and unsatisfying Raul and the girl were as characters and how Simmons spends half of the books retconning everything good about Hyperion