youtube.com/watch?v=zd62kE7Eajs
vocaroo.com/i/s1uaSiW7OO92
youtu.be/ykMdLEXQ4fQ?t=209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you

sex.

I

moist

This, I know it's a meme by this point but it's a legitimately unpleasant word.

subjective

freedom

problematic

felching

Cumshart

penis

i'm most moist

nougat

Nonetheless a good word with which to begin this thread.
salubrious

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

'cunt'

i avoid products containing nougat in order to avoid thinking about the word

monsieur

Pulchritude or, worse, pulchritudinous.

All of them.

>impactful

R*ddit.

interesting

>by any criteria
When people say 'interesting'. Most of its usage appears to be out of sloth, with insincerity, or in sarcasm.

Solid selections.

utilize

I really hate "surfeit"

moment

fuck you

stop slouching and go finish pale king

>While still in my panties, I vomited from my jowls a chunky curd of phlegm that was dripping with roaches, maggots and mucus and gurgled a moist egg yolk while I blogged about it

drow
course
pursuit
account
prophet
toe
bowl

pants
shirt
boots
sparkling
aunt

shrub

Although I haven't heard yet still so disgusting of a language like Doych.

Schule
Handy - pumped up dudes in their 20s acutally use this word for a mobile phone on a regular basis

Atheism

adding "-ish" everywhere is the new "literally"

>list of worst English words
>thread mostly contains french words

Yeah, I've noticed this too, it's fucking Reddit as fuck

>>list of worst English words
>>thread mostly contains french words

>"The worst words in the English language"

>>list of worst English words
>>thread mostly contains french words

The title says "words in the English language".

superfluous

fuck off cunt
but really, it is one of the best. Multi-tool and sounds good, mellow but sharp.

Interesting point.

voluptuous

Creamy

tasty

nice

Used, simply because the "used to" construction pisses me off to no end.

For us Aussies it's multi-tooled, because we use it in the same way Americans use the word "idiot", if you call someone an idiot with a smile on your face or while laughing or in a context where they know you're obviously not using it harmfully then it is understood generally because of the culture. Australia is the only country where cunt is used like that, I don't know any other word really that we Aussies can equate to cunt in terms of offensiveness, maybe something like "fucking dog". that's probably it.

Seriously

Dearth

this

World
Girl
Such horrible phonems

Stink (and stinky)
Any word in ebonics
Beautiful

>inchoate

I like that word. I learned it from a particularly brilliant Akercocke song. Mendonca uses it at 2:46.

youtube.com/watch?v=zd62kE7Eajs

>english

feisty

lol, I only said it because I horribly overuse it in my writing

squiggly
monkey
tube
moist(a bit memey but it's meh sounding0

Ointment

interesting

unironically I hate this

CHEWBE - England

Woman

Womb Man

>really?

There are no two words in the English language more harmful than "good job"

good job, hard luck, good luck.

>check out mein handy

Whereas

It's pretty ironic that the word itself is boring as fuck.

This.

Yeah fuck that shit
Quite the ugly word

Girlfriend

>"hubby" instead of husband

also "wifey"

This and yummy. Its most offensively used as a noun.

Hey man I could really use a handy; mine's getting charged up.

this

>wh-what

wind is a horrible word.

I love inchoate

unironically

Inherent.

This word is on the chopping block BIG TIME, drop it before 2018 or you will have some regregs

I scooped up some of the slime on my gloved finger and brought it to my nose. I knew what it was from the reading I'd done before. It was digestive juices from the maggots, full of bacteria. And it smelled just horrible. I thought to myself, that's what I'm going to smell like. That's the stench that's going to come from my vagina. I want that, I thought, spreading my legs wide apart. I dragged my slimy finger between my pussy lips. My clit felt like a hard little pebble beneath the slime. I didn't want to cum right then, though, and I was still right on the edge of gagging, too. But I knew there was no turning back now, so I let my fingers lightly touch the top of the maggot mass. The maggots felt like nothing I'd experienced before. They seemed to have such energy, totally different from picking up an earthworm or something. And they felt so alive. I was fascinated and nauseated at the same time. Sinking my fingers into the mass, I felt the solid meat beneath. Gently breaking it apart, I could see that the meat had turned gray except for the very center which was still pink, and that the maggots had penetrated into it but not too deeply yet. There was still plenty of food for my filthy little babies. I broke off a small chunk of meat that was covered on one side with maggots and held it for a moment while I fought back another urge to vomit. It was finally time, I thought. I leaned forward, and holding my pussy lips apart with one hand, I gritted my teeth and pushed the maggot-covered chunk of meat into my vagina. And then, totally without expecting it, I had an orgasm. A quick, sharp one that only made me want more.

And more was coming. I broke off another small chunk of meat, along with another part of the maggot mass and pushed it inside me. This one had more maggots on it, and I stopped for a moment to see if I could feel them inside me. I wasn't sure I could, but it didn't matter. I wanted them all. I needed to take them all inside me. With that thought, I went sort of wild. I started pushing bigger chunks of meat and maggots, and even handfuls of just maggots into me, over and over. I was practically hyperventilating, too. I wasn't thinking at all about the noise I must have been making. But now I could definitely feel the maggots squirming inside my vagina. Just the idea of it made me cum again.

Why?

prob reminds him that he'll never be in her

delet this

Its it's

logocentrism

yup

Nigger, kike, wog, basically all reacist words are ugly and should be forbidden.

Fucking rhododendron.
Rhododendron.
Say it loud.

vocaroo.com/i/s1uaSiW7OO92

Critique

That's because most of the unfitting, overwrought words of the English lexicon come from French and especially Latin

>mellow but sharp
"Faggot" works better as far as profane nouns imo. You can say it in so many different ways.
Cunt is too blocky-sounding to have an easy and casual feel to it. There really aren't any good vagina-related swears or words that can approach the pantheon of something like "fuck" where it's just so versatile.

>"Partner"

I'd rather have them used so frequently that they become meaningless.

>life partner

colonel

Just means rose tree (bush) in Greek. Rhoda's the Greek Rose. Rather like it myself.

lead

Tinny

youtu.be/ykMdLEXQ4fQ?t=209

I've always hated the word "delight".

And "Fisher", whether as a surname or the start of "fisherman".

I don't know why, on both counts. Especially the latter, because I have no problems with the word "fish", just "Fisher".

Notwithstanding
luscious

>never
>gonna
>give
>you
>up