James Franco

>Yale Phd student simultaneously attending Rhode Island School of Design's literature and creative writing program
>literature and philosophy aficionado
is this the face of postmodern cognitive dissonance or eureka ?

youtube.com/watch?v=o6zncoOFxeo

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~eharman/
unlv.edu/people/donald-revell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Palo Alto literally reads like a 7th grader wrote it. It's almost inconceivable how bad it actually is.

What the fuck
>I mean I killed it so it wasn't even going to live anyways so lol what's the issue
>People like this vote

Absolutely unvirtuous

thought it was ok, heard it was ghost written

It's the face of a man who writes the shittiest Cormac McCarthy smut fiction... Boned Meridian: or the Morning's Tumescence in the Yeast.

her argument is syllogistic aids.

His writing is meme trash. He needs to stick to being Seth rogan's sidekick

If you cant convince the biggest pseud in Hollywood of your arguement you should probably just quit..

That can not seriously be her argument for abortion

She's smarter than all of you

princeton.edu/~eharman/

Pseud

I mean, he's a pseud, what does he know? He could be confronted with a fantastic argument and never know it.

>She's smarter than all of you

Go to bed Liz

>is this the face of postmodern cognitive dissonance or eureka ?

Someone said to him 'Do Sam Hyde'

I like how she can use her argument, with no alterations, to justify murder.

>lmao i was planning on killing them so they stopped being a person well before I actually shot 'em

a woman's sense of what's right and wrong comes out of what she wants to do

women always think with their emotions in the moment, first, then pick up the pieces afterward. this lady is just saying word salad and hoping people will go "Mhm. okay, makes sense" about her being a literal baby-murderer, because surprise surprise, that's probably what happened the last 500 times she said stupid self-centered amoral nonsense

this is also why so many women are delusional psychopaths and narcissists when the surface is scratched, because this behavior is systemically tolerated. "the soft prejudice of low expectations"

>woman
>jew
>professor in US university
honestly who's surprised that she's a fucking horrible, amoral degenerate using post-hoc rationalisation to justify her disgusting actions

>9 page CV
She's a retard.

no, she's literally not

My CV is 8 pages long. Lots of work experience, publications, conference talks etc

Post some of your academic papers

This is why I’m actually pro-abortion despite being conservative. It’s not wholesome women killing off their offspring, it’s whores like this woman. That’s actually pretty convenient for us.

>wholesome women

Nice meme

Legitimate question: how hard is it to give a child up for adoption? I'm starting to think it must be a long and complicated process since people talk about abortion as if it's the only realistic choice in the case of an unwanted pregnancy.

If your CV is longer than two pages you're an idiot that can't follow simple instructions. Even if you have tens of years of experience you should be able to summarize it.

I’m not saying Franco is dumb but it’s not hard to get into selective programs and get ahead in life if you’re a celeb and can pay in full, are a millionaire, and will donate and fundraise in the future.

>If your CV is longer than two pages you're an idiot that can't follow simple instructions.
Find me an academic CV that is two pages long.

It is literally impossible for me to list just my pubs, talks, and awards in under 2 pages, unless I format it in a way that is wholly unfriendly to the reader.

Academic C.V.s aren't simply work experience and a succinct listing of relevant skills.

>posting your CV on Veeky Forums

It's online but I'm not advertising it here.

unlv.edu/people/donald-revell

It’s funny that it’s literally one line into the third page, but he’s the best professor here. Celebrated poet— look at his pay, too. Not to mention he’s a great lecturer with in-depth insight on unique Shakespeare theory inspired by Northrop Frye. Just for a taste because I’m on my phone away from home, look at the first four words of As You Like It.

I suppose I mean STEM academics when I say refute the "2 page rule". I've never seen a C.V. like that and can't really judge it - we are talking about completely different metrics of productivity and success.

Someone who has published 30+ papers cannot list them in two pages. Period.

i haven't written any academic papers. i'm also much smarter than you or her