DUDE

DUDE

NIGGERS

*hits bong*

did borges blaze it?

If Borges did lsd he would've written the best novel ever made, not even kidding. Lsd does some wonky things to blind people.

this. LSD is like so fucking crazy, I mean dude like what is real even dude, like really if you think about it? words are just noises we make that for some reason we all agreed mean something, but it's bullshit man, it doesn't mean anything, we're all just monkeys floating on a rock through space and we should love each other, you know man?

DUDE LMAO

>words are just noises we make that for some reason we all agreed mean something
Lol I remember trippin on this like that year ago

Is Borges the bridge between modernism and post-modernism?

sensible chuckle

>we're all just monkeys floating on a rock through space and we should love each other, you know man?
Kek

LSD doesn't exist

MIRRORS

Did this post make you feel better about the fact that you're too much of a social reject to find drug?

ignorant and cluesless....

Did you think your 9gag tier snark was clever?

Also, I don't think I've ever seen someone on Veeky Forums genuinely use ellipses that wasn't a third-worlder.

I like Borges' writing

>i have never done LSD: the post

I like his writing too but go fuck yourself

LABYRINTHS

woah man you sound like your heart chakra isn't balanced because you just threw mad shade on our enlightened brother, man.
also vibes

>Did you think your 9gag tier snark was clever?
this is ironic.... you probably don't realize it though

>Be me
>Grow up in dude weed college town
>Get into dude weed
>3 years later I think wtf am I doing with my life
I fucking hate people like this so much, stop reminding me they exist

Heidegger and Wittgenstein combined, the post.

but we should all love each other, user

maybe a bit of sartre in there desu

Whats his superior short story and why is it Pierre Menard?
Lol

Having flashbacks of the time I took DMT with mates and seen the interracial breeding grounds.
It's hard to convey the scale of this thing. It's as if one entire country was designated to be this breeding ground ,
and white women made a pilgramage there from the world over.

Thousands of waiting room tents on a completely level field, cum storage vats the size of grain silos,
Then the main breeding facilities which hold thousands of the strongest fittest black studs,
With suction tubes attatched to their cocks like the ones attatched to cows utters, draining their balls.

Then after they were drained they would remove the apparatus and head into one of the resting tents.
The cum went up through thousands of tubes into individual transparent holding vats in the ceiling,
coming down in a large circus style big top tent where thousands of women lined up to sit on these bench styled apparatus with individual arse recessed seats which inseminated them,
There were changing room facilities for the women to put their clothes while they got inseminated.

When my mates ask me what my experience was like I had to lie and say I was flying over a forest

I agree
Close second for me is Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius

t. nu,male

In a way, I guess? He's like the one Argentine the French give a shit about, because of his academic style.

The funny thing her is that what really gives this its punch is not the racism, but the scale and procedurality of it. It's not the false premise itself upon which they are built, but that such type of infrastructure and coordination are of unconceivable proportions.

What I'm saying is that you lust for the state, not the niggers.

dude what if everything was a labyrinth and maybe you once killed a dude but then when you die you find out the dude you killed was really you and you killed yourself and you were martin fierro and once you saw a mirror and in it was all of time and it looked like a labyrinth but you were blind and you realized time doesn't exist and the end always circles around to the beginning and maps are fucked.

why peoples so obesessed with his short story while this dude have achieve some of the best poetries of 20th century?

English speakers are more exposed to Borges the short story writer than Borges the poet.
The most famous collection in English, Labyrinths, only includes one poem.

gay

>mystic visions
>not more informative than aspirational
kid

Same but in HS in my case. Thank god that part of my past is over, now Im slowly developing an opiate addiction. It does get better!

Don't get too caught up in the opiate phase, you'll have less time for the PCP interval.

Interesting. What comes next?

estrogen

The h*ck's an aspirational vision?

Nah, that stuff is bad for my health

i love this dude

Bitch nigga: the post