I miss her videos and book reviews

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/9085910#p9085910
dropbox.com/sh/aslfpsty10h43jb/AABQEqaBq6Go_ZYugzWnEujca?dl=0
mediafire.com/folder/w8zvdlwvpyak9/Ontologicool
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

katie?

Portrait of a Lady

I miss the smell of the clammy skin where her thigh meets her crotch after she takes her panties off and the panty fabric and her pussy lips cling to each other for a second before peeling apart

Well-written.

Link something, don't half-ass everything

I've never had sex with a woman.

They got removed dummy

How many of her videos are archived? Why does Veeky Forums ruin every beautiful girl into classic lit

It's pretty nice.

>They got removed dummy
whY? Who is she? What's the story? Me no know.

go back, redditor, we're trying to purge this place of your kind

Veeky Forums raped her.

Then Veeky Forums laughed and joked about it and posted the screencap.

Then Veeky Forums slept soundly in its bed.

No pleasure but meanness, user. Haven't you learned that yet lol

Veeky Forums is worse than /pol/ sometimes. At least /pol/ have reasons to hate women, Veeky Forums hates women out of their inadequacies. What stemming shits come out from this place is pure meaness and the real want to hurt others. I hope you lads get laid some days desu

we truly are twisted. i love it

>You're inadequate!
>You need to get laid!

LOOK

YOU PEOPLE HAVE ME SIDING WITH THE MISOGYNISTS BECAUSE AT LEAST THE MISOGYNISTS CAN BE FUNNY AND ORIGINAL AND NON-BUTTHURT ABOUT IT

CAN YOU NOT FUCKING SAY THE SAME UNFUNNY SHIT ASSPAINED "I BET U DONT EVEN GET LAID.. ARE YOU EVEN ON INSTA??.." BORING FACEBOOK SHIT EVERY TIME

warosu.org/lit/thread/9085910#p9085910

who hurts you user

Is there only one archived video? fuuuuuuuu

he's right though, fuck off conformist

It's really pretty gross and debasing when it's for sex's own sake imo. When it's between two people who love eachother it's the best thing on earth.

All of Carli's videos are lost, somehow nobody thought to archive. It's a damn shame.

On that topic, I archived all of ontilogicool's vids and I'll make a download after work if anyone's interested.

>whY? Who is she? What's the story? Me no know.

What you need to know is that most of Veeky Forums are leftist soyboys and these types -- as we've learned in the last week -- are massive rapists and women haters. Even worse than the /pol/ morons and MRAs they love to mock while drinking merlot and lattes. You are probably more likely to be raped and harassed by someone calling themselves a male feminist than someone not.

>It's really pretty gross and debasing when it's for sex's own sake imo.
Which one is it: (1) permavirgin; or, (2) guy who has only had sex with one girl and is trying to convince himself he is glad he didn't sow his wild oats while younger.

I have the Katie videos.

Why is it a loss? I've never heard of her before.

So many people have gotten my hopes up only to reveal themselves as meme masters. Plz upload if true.

Can I get a 'female' to tell me what they think of this sentence. I'm a guy and I find it very 'interesting', do you feel the same?
>inb4 muh nazi misoggyknees

I dont know how.

>Knows how to download YouTube videos but can't upload them
Nice try mememan

please somebdy upload her video with the pink dress. she is the cutest in this.

that one
carli claire Courtship Book Tag.mp4

no, I uploaded them, but I missed the courtship tag

Id love tp c that

Dude, why do you have pictures of underage girls on your computer?

Because pictures of underage boys would be gay.

I swear this place is worse than R9K.

Where nigga

dropbox.com/sh/aslfpsty10h43jb/AABQEqaBq6Go_ZYugzWnEujca?dl=0

THEN WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK THERE?!?!?!!!!

GOD

Here's the Ontologicool archive, has all of her vids except for the 2 that she left uploaded and the couple she deleted very early on. They are in webm format, quality is low because all vids were uploaded at 240p.

mediafire.com/folder/w8zvdlwvpyak9/Ontologicool

she's not underage

Everything Veeky Forums touches turns to restraining orders

who is she anyway and what happened to her?

Wait, what happened to Onti? :(

Onto is nothing compared to Carli. Carli is a young pure catholic qt who genuinely loves classic Veeky Forums. Onto is a jaded grad who only enjoys the idea of pseuding around with difficult authors and concepts without understanding them
I need to meet real people

>its a Veeky Forums thinks they know something about literature so they can offend women for their taste

hahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you fucking faggots are pathetic, the level of discussion in this board is worst than reddit's average topic. Did you even see the kind of topics we have here? Let me give you retards the resume:

>/pol/ bait
>meme spilling
>superficial talk about any fucking book
>"huur this [famous classical author] is shit", and not even a single argument
>"huur let me quote [nabokov's critic / bloom's critic]"
>book ostentation
>every single translation topic is a fucking cringe show

kill this fucking board already

She was just an innocent demure young girl with a sweet voice who was into ballet and reviewed classics like Jane Erye on Youtube. She lived a super sheltered life in a (catholic?) household. Veeky Forums found her mom's Youtube account and started messaging her about her daughter's feet and the usual shit so the accounts closed down.

Yeah, I don't like Onti. I do wish Carli would make another channel. Most ideal girl imo to ever be called the "Queen" of Veeky Forums.

>started messaging her about her daughter's feet
christ

and what was the incident with this onti chick?

>people can't have different opinions than me unless they're virgins

classic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gIFqBdRsvE
Kind of embarassing in retrospect but was very entertaining given how shit her vids were

aww user!!!

Shes so hot and well spoken, why does /shlit/ have to be so full of le envious edgy tween faggots

>most of my friends in real life are english lit majors and male

dropped

just kidding i wish she was my gf :(

Reminder that you can idolize all the barely legal "pure" qts you can find on youtube, but in the end, we deserve Mira.

>but in the end, we deserve Mira.
This is true desu, wish /lit9k/ wouldn't bully her and write autistic paragraphs about how her sexual market value is dropping because she'd probably browse

I miss jizzing on her face.