Why do so many people on this board sound like they watch Rick and Morty unironically?

Why do so many people on this board sound like they watch Rick and Morty unironically?

I dont know anything about this show. What symptoms should I watch out for to see if someone watches this show?

Assumption by the individual that they’re an authority on every subject ever

>Assumption by the individual that they’re an authority on every subject ever
>Implying this has anything to do with Rick and Morty
>Implying Rick and Morty has anything to do with Veeky Forums
What the fuck are you on about

More like they unironically watch it ironically.

I watch the show. It's not that bad.

Excuse me but are you pickle ridiculing me?

I watch Rick and Morty for the bright colours and fun nonsensical storylines.

I feel like other people get more out of it than I do.

I heard they hired female writers, so I don't watch it

Come home to Simple Rick 's.

I watch it. I really identify with Rick. I'd never felt like anything in the universe really "got" me until I first saw him. Me and Rick share a certain outlook on life. I can relate, you know? So I've taken up saying "wubba dubba lub lub" too. Because it seems like its also my catch phrase. Wubba dubba lub lub. I also don't filter my burps anymore. It was quite a relief to finally allow myself to be comfortable to burp while talking to people. I know longer have that anxiety. I only have Dan Harmon, and, of course, Rick, to thank for that. Wubba dubba lub lub.

most people here probably never even heard about this show before you tards started spamming it everywhere last month

yes, have only heard of it from Veeky Forums

an 'edgy buddy comedy' is my impression of it

It's really not that bad considering most of TV is shit.

It isn't bad. It's a poor man's Bojack Horseman with possible world fluff that gets wasted on DUDE SCIENCE instead of better things. Reliant on caricatures instead of genuine depth.

underrated

Why would anyone watch a TV show ironically?

I refuse to believe anyone watches anything "ironically". You cannot force yourself through an experience just to go "lol jk I was being ironic". I'll believe someone quoting the show ironically, but that's as far as irony is worth the effort.

Usually
>dude nihilism maaaan

>consuming vomit isn't really that bad next to diarrhea

I haven't watched a TV show since Game of Thrones. Before then I can't even remember.

you're not helping this thread get archived by clicking on this thread

>when you're conscious of your ideology does it still count as ideology
>Yes.
So no, you cannot watch something ironically.

It's an OK show until they spell everything out for you at the end of the episode like you're retarded.