Is stockhausen the greatest modern example of the ubermensch?

Is stockhausen the greatest modern example of the ubermensch?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pretentious
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>helicopter string quartet
>not utter pretentious garbage

No

stockhausen is objectively the greatest modern classical composer. if you don't recognize this, you don't understand music

He is kind of the Joyce of music. Like Finnegans Wake

unlike you i dont just parrot what the critics say

this has to be bait

Ubermensch are people who take risks aren't afriad of death and go for greatness regardless of pain or pleasure.
>Napoleon
>Martin Luther
>Socrates
Why is this guy up there?

fine, go ahead and understand your music

Let me guess, you don't actually listen to classical music but you heard about Stockhausen, Reich and Xenakis on Veeky Forums and RYM, you downloaded Kontakte yesterday and don't dare to admit to yourself that you don't enjoy it at all.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pretentious

This. The story of every pointless teenage obscurefaggot 2 weeks into /mu/.

Ubermenschen are people with a lust for life and more importantly, who do things their own way; create their own values, make their own path.

Trump.

>trust fund baby who rode the populist wave
>own values
>own path
weak baito desu

Stockhausen really was a genius and probably in my top three 20th century composers. The concepts and compositions behind some of his works are just mind-blowing.

And like, how can you listen to something like Cosmic Pulses and not think it's beautiful? Fuck, I gotta finish listening to Licht.

Wrong board, retard

kys

In other words: shit.

You're delusional if you think most /mu/tants have heard the first thing about him.

ps : and you'd be hard put naming a more accomplished composer

>reducing Stockhausen to a single scene taken from an avant-garde opera (and late-work, too)
Ok. Sure, kid. It's easier dismissing him for a 5 min youtube video than actually taking the time to enjoy Hymnen, or Kurzwellen, or From the Seven Days, etc, etc

wrong

He's metioned very often in classical and epenis-measuring threads, newfriend.
>accomplished
Ah, the "I have no objective basis for my admiration" worthless non-description. Sure, I'd have a hard time with that.

Stockhausen was a hack.
Take your shit taste back to /mu/

Still waiting for better composers. Hide behind subjectivity all you want in the meantime though, like we’re not talking about art.

This post is what we call, in french, Ergotage.