Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVbnTrADH40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=VVbnTrADH40

Inherited Wealth

Who is he?

>some guy from youtube
Literally who cares?

Philosophy tube. A failing actor with Philosophy degree who is the most Bourgeois Communist you will ever meet.

>Philosophy tube. A failing actor with Philosophy degree who is the most Bourgeois Communist you will ever meet.
So basically your average lit shitposter. :^)

Very punchable face indeed

I'll've you know that Veeky Forums is a NazBol board, No Pasaran Sionista.

Rich kids always seem to be Commies.

In reality they want to other people to give up opportunities to get ahead in favor of [oppressed group].

To be fair, at least he has a solid understanding of the ideology.
The weirdest thing about him is that his views are extremely Racialized in favour of all non-whites. Seriously he cannot make a video without talking about race. It is really off-putting.

comfortable middle class are commies, actually rich (like fortune rich) kids are capitalist as fuck

Rich kids are Neo-Liberal.
Poor people are the most pro-capitalist, unfortunately.

Nah m8, upper middle class are almost always commies. The super rich are either hardcore capitalists or soft core reactionaries

Dugin is a cryptoliberal, probably gay too

Incel. Wants pussy. Thinks feminism will get it.

>talks about his girlfriend every fifth video
>incel

No he talks about his friend who is a girl.

>Rich kids always seem to be Commies.
Don't you love how you can just say things with no basis in reality and they'll still kinda sound true if they got a good ring to them?

Every communist I know (and I know several) is working class, or comes from working class/middle class origins and now belongs to the specific category of ''academics'', which are sort of a separate class in themselves. Rich kids are mostly liberal, either left-leaning or right. If they're left-leaning they're weed-smoking hipsters, Buzzfeed feminists, facebook ranters, Death Grips listening playboys who dress like poor people because it's cooler, etc. If they're right-leaning they're ancaps. But radical communists and anarchists are definitely more common among middle and lower classes than upper classes.

Funny to see this commie get his own thread on here.

He's actually not bad as far as youtubers go. Doesn't butcher the authors he covers, leaves sources and is actually well read in the areas he speaks about. Certainly better than Memerson. Really punchable face though, not gonna lie.

Any other decent youtube channels? Maybe a right-wing equivalent of this. Every conservative I've seen on youtube is an utter meme.