You fags will argue about anything

You fags will argue about anything.

randposter is a tard

xkcd fucking sucks

Atlas Shrugged was a subpar book, but not because it was adopted by conservatives as a means to justify unbridled consumerism.

What if he was just curious about the book?

>thinking taste is objective

not saying who you are quoting

>thinking taste is subjective
This board is 18+ only. Please, leave.

>not thinking that taste is a combination of objectiveness and subjectiveness
Sad really. Brainlets the lot of you.

>Ook! Ook ook ook!

He is right since AS is an overwritten author tract, but he isn't in any position to talk, since he makes shitty comics on the net. Ayn Rand was a hack but at least she was better than this smug smartass.

No we will not

>You can't be a hypocrite.

I'll think you'll find that you can. :)

I am not saying that he can't, I am saying that he shouldn't be one, especially when in his comics you can clearly see that he tries to come off as a very interesting and smart individual.
But yet, he makes extremely subjective criticisms and is the typical ass that all "2smart4u" artists are.

Criticizing someone who's above your level is not hipocrisy.

>he shouldn't voice his opinions because I don't like him

>xkcd
>smug
>2smart4u
Stop with the IMAX tier brainlet projections.

It is when you come off as a pompous ass, don't you think?
He shouldn't voice such opinions, for he is a smart guy, that much is true, but look at what his voicing of the opinion did.

You are right since XKCD is an overly hyped fluff, but you aren't in any position to talk, since you make shitposts on a teenage forum. Randall is a hack, but at least he is better than you, an insecure literally who.

>xkcd reader

>but at least he is better than you
You don't know that..
>an insecure literally who.
I am not insecure about my literally-whoness. I am just making an observation, I don't dislike the comic.
>Randall is a hack
I am not a hack, and if I was popular I wouldn't be a hack, so in that regard I am better than him.

>Not getting the joke

>He shouldn't voice such opinions
Kek. Which such opinions? Ayn Rand being a horrible writer from artistic standpoint isn't even controversial, let alone extreme view.

>YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE TASTE FOR EVEN PICKING UP THIS BOOK

Randall, what have I told you about defending your works on the net?

>You fags will argue about anything.
Wrong, you ugly idiot fuck.

He is right you mong, look at the fucking thread for once.

Not an argument

It literally is.

>no u hurr durr
This discussion is becoming pointless, go back to reading "The Simpsons and Philosophy" you brainlet.

>dares to mock my laconic sentence
>previously he posted : "Not an argument"
How does it feel, I wonder, being a retarded contrarian spastic like yourself?

Ayn Randall
har har

You can create anal from "randall", hilarious.

Excellent ad hominems my man. Yeah, I'm a contrarian, that's terrible, we should all be cretins and retards so you won't feel intimidated by people more intelligent than you.

Being a cretin would make you feel enlightened, but you actually used an ad hominem first, so I guess you already are a retard. Now work on becoming a cretin.

I bet he "creates" anal every day if you catch my drift.

Yes yes we are all dumb and you're so smart and above everyone else. Keep repeating that to yourself.
The truth is pretty sad, every time you enter a thread you shit it up with idiocy, everyone tries to explain why you are wrong but you just can't accept that and keep arguing and insulting good-willed people. You live in such hopeless delusions that ideally you should be separated from society altogether, if not euthanized.

>Yes yes we are all dumb and you're so smart and above everyone else
I never said that.
You fail to recognise your own faults and yet you seem eager to point out the faults of others, even if they don't resonate with the truth. You are a pathetic attempt at trolling, not even a real human being. Just a constant attempt to make yourself laugh, a vin effort since you wouldn't admit something was funny if your life depended on it. Instead, you will eternally make snide comments to others in order to entertain your feeble mind with your extremely witty retorts. Yet, not even your own mind is amused.

>getting triggered that nerdy science guy webcomic is based around nerdy sciency humor
kek

>getting triggeredby somebody that is trigered by somtheing triggering

At least we can all agree yuri will save the world.

They are just friends reading a classic book together.

>everyone who replies to me in any way is triggered
easy on contrarianism, bugs

Of course.

>triggered by bugs

>buggered by trigs

>trapezium

Britbong detected

The guy behind xkcd is some math nerd who honestly believes contemporary pop culture is worth consuming more than literature, that he should target low hanging fruit like Rand shows how illiterate he is

But of course

You're not an intellectual unless you accept baseless criticism in the form of accessible memes.