Big 5 Personality Test Results

>inb4 briggs-meme
Reminder that only the Big 5 has scientifically valid results

post your results and I will critique your personality as you may do the same to moi

Other urls found in this thread:

understandmyself.com/
truity.com/test/big-five-personality-test
youtube.com/watch?v=4IdzC6mJzLA&t=11s
spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/
youtube.com/watch?v=kYYJlNbV1OM&index=1&list=PL22J3VaeABQApSdW8X71Ihe34eKN6XhCi
personal.psu.edu/~j5j/IPIP/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

comet suicide gaylord

link test

just put any four letters it'll be just as good

>understandmyself.com/
you gotta pay 10 buckaroos but it's from a certified dragon slayer and clinical psychologist.

If you're too much of a Jew to shell out 10 shekel shoahs then there are free tests online
>truity.com/test/big-five-personality-test

you just started college, and are desperate to make new friends but you don't know how to go about it.
so you just try to be a people pleaser, this doesn't work so you deicde to accept fate, shut yourself in, and wallow in your depression.
at least you have other anons on Veeky Forums though.

Im lvl 100 on the MBTI so I have effectivly transcended all personality types.

CHAD

fuck you, I actually am about to finish college.

I just did the free test you I sent from truity
>O
55%
>C
35%
>E
30%
>A
43%
>N
80%

As you can see, there is some minor correlation, but the paid test is much more indepth.

you sound like a Sea Turtle, OP.

What does that even mean? Are you calling me a Jeb! ?

it means that you keep to yourself and mostly go about your life not giving others any trouble but if someone bothers you, you will snap at them hard. It also means that you're an endangered species and are prone to being poached by people more powerful than you. Also you sound quite dull, like a turtle, given your low intellect and exceptionally low enthusiasm.

Who else /owl/ here?

O 55%
C 63%
E 3%
A 65%
N 75%

Yes.

Could you point to me where is this database of animals you have? That does describe me quite well. I mostly agree with my Big 5 results with the exception of intellect. I read lots of books and is it not high intellect to be interested in the abstract archetypes? I listen to podcasts of Peterson, Sam Harris, some rando lefties, etc.? Isn't this intellect?

I would also partially agree with it though. If someone where to ask me to discuss point blank about Peterson's ideas or any philosophical idea I'd stumble greatly. I also tend to think and react in a slow manner, not a good thinker under stress though sometimes I am.

The free one is sure boring

>O - 95%
>High Openness scorers are more likely to be politically liberal and to participate in artistic and cultural activities in their leisure time. They tend to be drawn to artistic and scientific careers. High Openness scorers are also more likely to have a high IQ.
Holy shit, who could've guessed!
>C - 80%
>People high in Conscientiousness are more likely to be successful in their careers and less likely to develop addictions of all kinds. They have high levels of self-control and are good at resisting impulses. They usually have neat, organized homes and orderly, well-planned lives.
Groundbreaking shit, mah man.
>E - 80%
>People who are high in extraversion are more likely to have many friends and an active social life. They also tend to have more romantic relationships. Extraverts express more positive emotions than non-extroverts and typically have more energy.
I am not even extraverted. The free test sure lacks any room for nuance.
>A - 88%
>Agreeableness is a good predictor of the quality of relationships: people high in the trait are more likely to keep friends and less likely to fall out with people. They are more likely to think of other people kindly and to be forgiving of faults or slights.
I don't even like having friends. Oh well, at least this shit was short.
>N - 10%
>Low Neuroticism scorers are less likely to get divorced or to suffer mental illness. They tend to handle stress well and take unfortunate events in stride. Major stressors like losing a job or getting a divorce are less likely to cause depression or anxiety in people who have low levels of Neuroticism. In general, low Neuroticism scorers report solid self-esteem and a positive outlook on life.
More eyeopening stuff. Wow.

It's given that simple shit is more likely to have a more accurate results but this crap boiled down to "Do you like green? Yes? Test result: You do like green."

What's the point of doimg "personality tests" if I can just research about my sign?

>implying astrology isn't the Veeky Forums personality test

Fuck off, back to /x/. Veeky Forums is in cahoots with other kinds of pseudo-science.

>Could you point to me where is this database of animals you have?
My brain, amigo. I thought of an animal that sounded like you.
>Isn't this intellect?
Not necessarily.
> I also tend to think and react in a slow manner
This doesn't mean anything about your intellect. If anything it means that you think before reacting, a sign of intellect.

The neuroticism and withdrawl is what I'd expect from here. But the typical rating for openness to experience was unexpected

I highly recommend the paid one. It's just 10 dollars and it is made by Jordan Peterson, surely you've heard of him?
>youtube.com/watch?v=4IdzC6mJzLA&t=11s
Here is Peterson's "ad" of the test.

Here is an example piece of the analysis given by Peterson on his test for openness. Keep in mind I got average so the result is for average openness. Also keep in mind that he breaks openness into two components: intellect and openness proper, and gives analysis for both of those
>openness
>

You are typical or average in openness to experience, which is the primary dimension of creativity, artistic interest and intelligence (particularly verbal intelligence) in the Big Five personality trait scientific model. Openness to experience is a measure of interest in novelty, art, literature, abstract thinking, philosophy as well as sensitivity to aesthetic emotions and beauty.

Your score puts you at the 45th percentile for openness to experience. If you were one of 100 people in a room, you would be higher in openness to experience than 45 of them and lower in openness to experience than 54 of them.

People with typical levels of openness to experience are as smart and creative as others, on average. They are not generally characterized as exploratory or visionary, but have their moments of insight and realization. They are sometimes interested in learning for its own sake and show some interest in in acquiring new abilities and skills.

There is much more but posting more would go over word count and I feel I would be cheating Peterson.

>I listen to podcasts of Peterson, Sam Harris, some rando lefties, etc.? Isn't this intellect?
Why would it be? If you were more intelligent, you wouldn't waste time on that and inform yourself directly, not let other people do the pre-chewing and choosing for you.

/stag/ my friend

/owl/ here. Try this:
spiritanimal.info/spirit-animal-quiz/

>This doesn't mean anything about your intellect. If anything it means that you think before reacting, a sign of intellect.
Meant to say that it doesn't say anything negative about your intellect.

truly the l ron hubbard of our generation

Well, then think of a better animal. I don't want to be a sea turtle. It's too Jeb!
Big 5 has scientifically valid test results.
Literally garbage. My sign is Virgo btw tho

the man who could outjew the jew

Sounds a lot better but in the end it's a similar type of shit that's pretty obvious (+ comparison with others) and breaks down based on your ability to self-reflect.
Also asking 10 bucks for that shit is a new height of Judaism. I am pretty sure there was a more detailed free one, I just don't recall it anymore.

My friend Ptolemy begs to differ. Astrology is Veeky Forums as fuck, with much more literature, history, and personalities attached to it than Myers-Briggs.
Scorpio represent

I was born to post on Veeky Forums

I'll give more on the openness analysis. Continuing where I left off:
>They are not overwhelmingly curious, and are not strikingly interested in abstract thinking, philosophy, or the meaning of belief systems and ideologies. They will attend cultural events such as movies, concerts, dance recitals, plays, poetry readings, gallery openings and art shows, but do not find themselves compelled to do so. They sometimes enjoy writing and will occasionally enjoy encountering and trying to solve a complex problem, or explore abstract ideas.
Openness to Experience
45th percentile

You are higher in openness to experience than 45 of 100 people

They tend to read an average amount – but more mainstream material. They have a normal range of interests, and a reasonable vocabulary. They can think and learn reasonably quickly. They sometimes find themselves formulating new ideas, and are articulate enough to get their thoughts across (particularly if average or above in extraversion). People average in openness now and then see old things in new ways, but are also satisfied with the tried-and-true. They can solve day-to-day problems well, and sometimes seek out a more difficult challenge.

People who are average or typical in openness to experience can adapt reasonably well to situations or occupations that are routinized and predictable. They have little trouble fitting in at the bottom of hierarchies. They can be better suited than those who are more open to entry-level, repetitive, rote positions, because they aren’t compelled to think up new ways to do things. They are not uncreative thinkers, but are less commonly known as creative or revolutionary. They rarely shake things up, particularly if they are also agreeable and less assertive.

Individuals average in openness to experience may be entrepreneurial in spirit, but they also appreciate conventional employment. They have no more than average interest in creating new ventures, whether for profit, curiosity, or personal transformation. At least moderately high levels of openness to experience appear necessary to the formation and leadership of business and other forms of complex organization, although conscientiousness appears required for the attention to detail and process management that such organizations also always need.

People typical in openness to experience have an average range of interests. This makes it relatively easy for them to settle on a single path in life, to specialize to a necessary degree, and to create an integrated identity (unless they are very high or above in neuroticism and/or very low or below in conscientiousness). People characterized by the combination of moderately high openness to experience and very high or above levels of neuroticism can undermine their own convictions and beliefs by questioning and making themselves lost and anxious. Open, unconscientious people tend to be “under-achievers” (particularly if also above average in neuroticism).

And even if you're STILL not satisfied with that, go to his personality lecture on openness for EVEN MORE info!
>youtube.com/watch?v=kYYJlNbV1OM&index=1&list=PL22J3VaeABQApSdW8X71Ihe34eKN6XhCi
Literally hours upon hours of analysis of personality

Does being a Peterson shill pay well or are these people so brainwashed that they do this shit for free?

The Jews fear Scientology.

>low assertiveness
>low intellect
>low extroversion
>low enthusiasm

You seem like a huge beta.

>you gotta pay 10 buckaroos
For a shitpost here? r o f l I'll pass f a m

3 of those is just the result of being introverted and if you're on Veeky Forums...

> not even using the 300 item version
What kind of Harry Potter characters are you?
personal.psu.edu/~j5j/IPIP/

Yes, I've done that you before as well. Quite accurate too but way to fucking long. Lines up quite well with my OCEAN results with Peterson's test, but subgroups are obviously different. For subgroups, I trust Peterson's much more.

Oh so you are a Peterson shill? Not like anyone was going to actually spend 10 dollars on a shitty Veeky Forums thread, but at least you had the decency to out yourself.

I bet you drink craft beer in some American forest. For fun. You hipster fucks.

Have fun losing out to the intelligent yet nihilistic guys like me.

Jesus Christ these political questions are cancer.
>Are you liberal or conservative???
>Here, take some America-focused questions. By the way you're answering this as a liberal or conservative right?

Science is not scientifically valid

Validity is a constructed concept.

"Constructed concept" is a spook.

>Taking the biased big data farming test
>Implying the MB isn't a solid internet survey to find out which comedian you're most like
>This is literature related
Stop trying to swindle retards out of their tenshekel, you fucking shill, go post this on b.

Which were you when you were level 1

>tfw not plagued with neurotic behaviors like the rest of you robots

>trickster
>be aware of deceiving appearances
We're on to you, Loki.

>Makes 64k on patreon per month
>Still charges for his online personality test
>i-its the lowest cost we could manage!
>A test he would've had to pay people to take in university for the data
>Then recommends using his other paid products to help fix some of your personality problems, as highlighted by his test.

Loki is the name of my cat. I would never name a pet after myself.

>have paywall
now poor retards cant fudge the data

Openness: somewhat higher than avg. very high intellectual interest, lower in creativity

Consciousness: low overall. Very low industriousness, 80th percentile orderliness

Extraversion: 0th percentile

Agreeableness: 0th percentile

Neuroticism: 99th percentile

I have a diagnosed mood disorder. Known to be an asshole.