Hey lit, would you support my youtube channel?

Hey lit, would you support my youtube channel?
It's gonna be about literature heh
youtube.com/watch?v=rhGLD6QOiaY

do you just sit trawling through new uploads looking for potential women to harass?

If you meme yeah, if you're that boring then no

Wow, user, you look good :)
Can I suggest some books for the next review?

haha sure why not
thanks user, of course

OK, but you have to teach me froglish.

I notice you were habing trouble with the editing, I could help you out with that, we can contact through skype and sort this out if you want.

Mind sharing your goodreads?

>he said as he sharpened his knife and stared menacingly

This

Is that you, user?

I made an account a couple years ago but I don't use it
I mean, why not. I've never edited a video before.
It's janesmith4k
btw if any other user wants to add me feel free, this anonymity thing is really not doing it for me, it's getting kinda tedious

Supported for now, but I hope you won't turn out to be another ebin red pilled girl fishing out subscribers and patreons from 4chans virgins by being contrarian. Don't listen to we need a patrician channel. Keep it for literature.
Also I like your voice.

Why didn't you start with the Greeks?

thanks, you don't think I sound like a frog?
yeah I guess you're right, they're all just echoing each other at this point

You do sound kinda like a frog. I hear some people eat them. If you showed us your feet we could make sure.

you got me user

Nice video. I must give you a good tipe though, you should make an introduction video.
Basically say: hello I'm fleur and I enjoy books and goos stories, I live In Germany, and I study journalism. The purpose of this channel is to talk about my favourite works of literature and to share my music. I hope you guys enjoy. See you next!

>Clicks link expecting fat autistic man
>Sees very pretty French girl instead
>*hon hon hon*
>mfw

Dude if you want to see her feet you have to tell her that you're dying of cancer and you won't live to see her upcoming videos.

Yes. Very nice, very nice indeed.

50% of lit posters are qt girls

Dammit.

Alright, thanks for the advice user

I'll try...

>show us your feet

Prepare to be orbited, M'lady.

But seriously good first video.

Subscribing
Which other writers do you plan to cover next?

>Hey lit, would you support my youtube channel?
Do you have a penis (feminine)?

>Hey lit, would you support my youtube channel

Maybe, how long have you been posting on Veeky Forums?
Because if you just came here for support and never posts anything, I'm afraid I will have to delet you.

We've only just begun to live
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way
We've only begun

Before the rising sun we fly
So many roads to choose
We start out walking and learn to run
And yes, we've just begun

Sharing horizons that are new to us
Watching the signs along the way
Talking it over just the two of us
Working together day to day
Together

And when the evening comes we smile
So much of life ahead
We'll find a place where there's room to grow
And yes, We've just begun

not french, but thank you
I don't know, are you into that sort of thing?
Not sure, any suggestions?
Two to three years maybe. But no, I'm not here just to spread the word, if that's what you meant. I'm not even sharing this anywhere else. I'll show it to a couple of friends who I know would like it, but other than that, I don't want to be youtube famous or anything like that. I'm cool with just people who really care for literature watching my videos

Notorious T.I.P

I can't handle another Carli but you're cute so I'm subbing

Haha thanks, who's that?

Qt3.14 booktuber that Veeky Forums stalked who removed all her shit after some faggots sent her mom weird shit about her feet

She was also really dumb and only reviewed pop-lit and highschool level reading unlike this new one.

The new one is better. I like the new one. It is better looking too.

SHE WAS PURE SHUT THE FUCK UP

lol this isn't even me

I'll be fine guys, feel free to fantasize about cumming down my throat. Also thanks for the support

Will do

Oh and a p.s. if you're going to make threads in the future (since you're already a facefag anyway) you should probably tripfag under the name Fleur to avoid confusion.

Was Carli the Horse-faced bitch or the aquatic Mormon?

>Qt3.14 booktuber that Veeky Forums stalked who removed all her shit after some faggots sent her mom weird shit about her feet
Whenever I feel bad about myself I just visit this site and my mood always improves. I knew Veeky Forums stalked girls but I didn't know about the feet thing.

This.

>I'll be fine guys, feel free to fantasize about cumming down my throat. Also thanks for the support

Sounds like you're the one fantasizing about getting your mouth full of cum till you vomit. I say this because nobody has suggested this before you brought that up.I truly hope you watch your language around here.

OK. I'm going to imagine you're on your knees, mouth wide open, dressed like a cowgirl. I'll be on top of a barn, shooting down my load from far above.

Why is no one mentioning buttstuff???

I enjoyed the video.
My suggestion for the next video ( image), this is comsidered a classic of Russian lit, hope you enjoy, but I must warn that this is by no means an easy read.

You're now officially /ourgirl/

>Eastern european woman
No thanks

How did you know?

I grab her warm, womanly ass and squeeze it from outside her skirt. She shouts something out in German, but I don't understand. She lets me continue. I slowly lift up her skirt, exposing the delicious heart-shaped treat concealed beneath. Yes, life is peachy. She's wearing white knickers. I stick my nose right up near where her butthole is and take a good whiff. Ooh la la. I lie her slowly down on the floor, then pull her knickers off her plump rump. I grab some oil and start massaging her soft ass cheeks. They shimmer in the light and bounce back when I release them.

I pull her ass cheeks apart. Her tight, little butthole beckons me towards it. Holding out my tongue I slide it up and down and all around. I tell her to stand up and I lie on the ground. She sits on my face as I lick that moist little hole. She moans with pleasure, screaming more things in German. She rocks back and forward on my face, my world is completely dark. All I can feel is the smell and taste of her delicious asshole.

She get ups. She grabs my finger and points it towards her butthole. I get up and bend her over. I slowly stick my finger between her warm cheeks, penetrating her shitter. She purrs like a cat as I slide my finger in and out of her pretty little hole. Her pussy is dripping vaginal juices all over the once clean floor. Then I add a second finger. She moans as her tight asshole squeezes around my fingers. I keep sliding in and out, in and out. I release my hand from her asshole. Her butthole is stretched open, ready for my fat cock to continue the descent.

I whip out my giant schlong. She looks back and sees it. Her eyes open wide in surprise. I put her head down on the floor and raise her ass. Spreading open that sweet peach of a butt I stand above her, my penis fully erect. Slowly I bring it down to enter into her little fuckhole. I stick it in. She screams out in German. I should really get a dictionary. I can feel her ass clenched around my fat cock, buried in the warmth of her asshole. I slowly massage her butthole with my giant cock, getting faster and faster each time. She moans and cries out in German. We change positions many times.

She's tired out. Quivering beneath me, she begs me to drop my hot sticky load into her slutty little ass. Finally I give her what she wants. My godlike phallus erupts like a volcano between her sweet cheeks, my balls are completely drained as my seed shoots up inside her. We separate. She stands up and my mighty load begins to leak from her once tight hole. The cum drips onto the floor, right onto where her vaginal juices had earlier. I make her clean the tip of my cock with her pretty little mouth. She enjoys the taste. I put her head down on the floor and make her lap up all the cum that has fallen out of her asshole. I light up a cigarette and put on some sunglasses.

Actually good desu

Just look at her
And unless you're a monoglot american, it's easy to hear

kekkerino

I'm not a monoglot american, but I don't know any Eastern european language so I could not notice that she was Romenian.

I got a half-chub

Is she? I am Romanian and I didn't notice her being Romanian.

I just picked a country randomly, don't really think she is. Romanian people have a more latino look like Itallians, Spaniards and Portuguese, but some look quite slavic. I'm not sure about her nationality, she says in the video that she's not French, but her tweets are all about the French election.
Since you are Romanian, I assume you could give some recommendationa for Romanian lit, I've never seen a chart of its lit.

Most of the Romanian prose is very reliant on the country's historical context. You can read Camil Petrescu I guess. The poetry is good but I'm not sure how much of it has been translated well, look for Nichita Stănescu, Tudor Arghezi, Lucian Blaga. What I really reccommend if you can find it is Urmuz - Bizarre Pages, pretty sure you haven't ever read something like it.
Wish I had more to tell you but many great Romanian writers (Cioran, Ionescu, Eliade, Celan, Tzara) fled the country and wrote in another language.

Litposters like plebgirls for some reason. Katie's Classic Books just read things "that felt Victorian" and didn't like that La Morte D'Artur featured the patriarchy. I hope OP can continue to be better than that.

I'm really thankful for the detailed response.
Have you ever read the forest of the hanged? Do you think it could be a good intro to romanian lit?

>woman does thing
>cue thirsty males giving her attention
why are heterossexual men so pathetic? lmao

kek. dunno
>homosexual does thing
>the entire neighbourhood becomes a parade
why are the gays so fruity?

This is 'asking for trouble: the thread'. However, Tips: Put your camera down on a fixed stable point, get a microphone and put some stuff in your background. These are the production values that will take the videos into a better standard of visual/audio quality. Decent analysis otherwise.

True. I'd also recommend her to don't stay so close to the camera.

what's up with that room
missing the shitton of trinkets in the background like most booktubers

J'espère que tu le lis en français car il n'y a aucune raison de lire Corneille traduit.

Why not?
Do you read Sophocles in Greek?

I'm Serbian
thanks for the advice, appreciate it
I painted my room really bright red which I think was really bad for my mood and I couldn't concentrate on reading or studying or anything and I had all kinds of shit on the walls so I threw all of that in the thrash and painted the walls white and it's much easier to think now
je l'ai lit en serbe et en français aussi, la traduction est horrible, du 19ème siècle, il doit être traduit de nouveau. I'm still learning French though, so I needed a dictionary called google translate cause who's gonna bother turning the pages, I know I know I'm a hack

>I'm Serbian
Fuck I'm good.

>I'm Serbian
You've probably seen Serbian Filme then, does it really offers an accurate portray of your country?

>blond, thin, long hair and doesn't speak English nor French as a first language.
Very easy guess.

>I'm Serbian
Recommend Serbian lit.

Haven't seen it but I know it's depicts a baby getting raped in the ass so no lol
Hey that's not a bad idea for a video, I might do that actually thanks for that

I subbed but i'm postponing watching the whole video until after i read the play. It seems to be a great video from what i saw.

Pretty much my reaction too. Although the accent is obviously slavic.

Not sure about the rest of anons but I simply enjoy female voices a lot more, one reason I dislike music with males singing too. Though I guess it's also partly due roundabout fantasising about a smart qt.

Also it'd be funny if she becomes an e celeb with 100k+ subs and we can say that we knew her before she blew up.

Random feedback:
>find something to stabilise your phone, holding it for the entirety of the vid sounds like torture
>put some stuff in the background to contrast you and your room
>more lively gesticulation/posture and more tonal variations
>start with a more general overview of the work and perhaps it's standing in literature (and why you picked it)
>write an actual script, if you had one, practice first, too many fucking breaks and eh's
>quirks/jokes/something that fits you and makes you stand out

The analysis itself is decent enough, though felt very unfocused but hey, it's a start.

Will you become Joan of Arc 2.0?

I'm your orbiter nao

>hit play on video
>it's a female

Anothere random feedback I should have said
>make a little intro, it is weird to start immediatly with you talking about the book. It does not need to be something elaborate, just a music sound with an image with the channel's name for instance.

bump

head bump

ROOOOOOOOON