Hey Veeky Forums how the fuck is it going?

Hey Veeky Forums how the fuck is it going?

A few months ago I told you guys that I was turning my manuscript in to some book distribution hot shots for review. Their cumulative worth is something akin to $200,000,000. Y'all said nice blog post, that I was lying, etc and to be fair it sure as shit wasn't a sure thing and I nearly had a mental breakdown shortly prior to the sit down.

But it actually fucking worked and they loved it. I have the notes, another 200 hours and it's going to New York boardrooms.

I have no idea what'll come of it, but I went all the way and it feels bonkers.

Well done, user. Looking forward to not reading your works.

good for you user! don't let the haters get you down. I'll read your book when it comes out.
nice blog post btw

my diary desu
nice blogpost btw
>inb4
what the FUCK did he meme with this?
START WITH THE GREEKS

None taken. its YA and I wrote it to sell.

thanks pal I'm thrilled

I read relevant shit

IF you're telling the truth, I want to congratulate with the utmost sincerity.

Good job, my man.

Pound my boipucci pls

I am telling the truth. It's an existential thriller about a dude with borderline who has his symptoms exacerbated through institutionalization and becomes criminal. Tldr, I've had a fucked up life.

I haven't touched a human in like 3 years so maybe

>Magnus realized, with a laugh, that every joke he had heard in the last six months had been told to himself, by himself, and at his own expense.

>so maybe
Please, just for a meal. I'm hungry.

Got any proof? Something as simple as a message from the agent, while obviously censoring the bits that would affect your anonymity.

Also how did you weave in the topics into the genre? I don't recall any YA work where the protagonist is presented as a criminal. Even the ones that can be seen as terrorists are presented in overly positive light making their actions appear justified.

go for it dude

>implying you should be paid for someone satisfying your sluthole
It's the other way around.

it's all I have

Tweak, technically. I can't provide any proof, it was in person and phone call and obviously the latter proof ain't happening . I'm in IL

thank you internet pal

how long have you been writing?

Noice, m8. I have no idea who you are, but good job.

10 years, 2 years towards a serious endeavor

You may soon

what advice would you give someone with a small brain?

>Magnus realized, with a laugh, that every joke he had heard in the last six months had been told to himself, by himself, and at his own expense.
I do like that.

A pseud who knows he is pseud is in fact not pseud

Can I suck your dick while you're here in NYC? I don't need anything for it, I just want to be able to say I sucked off a famous person. You can cum wherever you like too.

If you're an aesthetic female yeah maybe

If this isn't a LARP, congratulations man. I mean it.

how fucking stupid would you have to be to believe this?

Nice pepe, btw

That's clearly Apu, you moron

It isn't. can't prove shit yet but when I can I will.

I don't blame you pal. It's true though. I have an endless need for validation and I can't help but post here, and write a book about my own experiences, etc.

Can I find anything about the book on google

nah it's very much under wraps right now because in its present condition I will be sued for libel, not that any of its lies lol

hence an additional two hundred hours of editing

You made very sure it isn't a scam right?

What blog post? Got a link pretty please?

Yeah they are family friends