What happened to this? It was "finished" but I never heard anything about it since

What happened to this? It was "finished" but I never heard anything about it since.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1sE7GSn7i0_FJRPNpsBk08VWu0DrMAeF7VPEH9KYAbOI/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1iTMPPl865eK-8oYRBpG4kp82fpA8tzJwGYbSnhVXXzw/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>didnt include the title footnote
baka

Like everything else Green ever wrote, it was trash and teenagers fawned over it.

What was the last google drive link? did anyone have OPs email, or group email?

ehhh, whats up doc?

bugs ... what about your wife and kids?

carrots...easy on the bugs

docs.google.com/document/d/1sE7GSn7i0_FJRPNpsBk08VWu0DrMAeF7VPEH9KYAbOI/edit?usp=sharing

cool, ill check it

yea, please do

inderdesting

I dunno

sadly it was screwed up by the bandcamp fag

I have a couple files
one's a text file that I think has most of the content up to the project's "end"
the other is a word doc that is lacking a lot but has all the proper formatting

what did bandcamp do? posted the link in many crevices?

never mind, looks like all he managed to do was make suggestions, the book is intact
it is a shame the editor user disappeared though

maybe the book was so powerful thee editor user had a nervous breakdown after reevaluating his life in light of this new sacred text?

Someone ITT could just get it published some how

I've been looking into it, won't be able to get serious about it until next week though

I actually saw it in a real-life bookstore this morning in Melbourne. I chuckled because meme book

do you have the full thing?

What do you want us to do with it? It was fun writing non sense for a while but it only stays interesting for so long

Want it to be published, like all th other lit books

AFAIK, the plan was:
>self-publish on lulu and amazon
>write anonymous messages to politicians in countries where books get banned easily (such as Germany or the UK) demanding they ban it
>spark controversy over a john FUCKING green book
>?????
>profit

However the momentum has died out so probably only the first part may happen desu

docs.google.com/document/d/1iTMPPl865eK-8oYRBpG4kp82fpA8tzJwGYbSnhVXXzw/edit?usp=sharing

all right goyim, this is the thing
whichever of you go-getters out there want to publish it go ahead

I've included an infringement-free cover made from public domain images. publish it on Lulu as US Trade perfect-bound black and white paperback
there's still some effort you'll have to go through, such as either purchasing an ISBN or using a free one provided by Lulu, creating an actual title page and a disclaimer, a back cover, and some formatting

actually a dope as cover

Sick cover

how do you get shit like this published

>Not Wittgenstein's famous duck/rabbit
Still good though

Looks like a book cover an innocent mom or child would pick up. Are there 'explicit content' stickers for books?

That's the point.

bump
someone get on publishing this ASAP

>Actually it began after I raped his, his corpse would be the wrong term because it wasn’t a corpse
>raped his,
Is this a typo?
Or am I missing something?

>Actually it began after I raped his... his... corpse would be the wrong term because it wasn’t a corpse

>Is this a typo?
>Or am I missing something?
The second one

Introductory Poem:

To the Moon by Percy Shelley

I
Art thou pale for weariness
Of climbing heaven and gazing on the earth,
Wandering companionless
Among the stars that have a different birth, —
And ever changing, like a joyless eye
That finds no object worth its constancy?

II
Thou chosen sister of the Spirit,
That gazes on thee till in thee it pities ...