What's your favorite romance?

What's your favorite romance?

Honestly, probably Mrs Dalloway. The ending is one of my favourites of all time. If you've ever been in love with someone and seen them again after years apart, you'll understand how realistic this novel is.

Mine with my wife

Clannad

this one that was on /mu/ the other day

Parzival. I fucking love Wolfram von Eschenbach.

i have nothing to contribute to this thread other than to say that you made my evening user. ty

Shit I just starting reading this today. Finished the first couple chapters with Gahmuret

>Favorite book is Dubliners
Seems like a safe but patrician choice. Well lads, what do you think her favorite story in there is other than The Dead? Araby? Eveline? A Little Cloud? A Mother?

bump

she seems like an An Encounter type of girl
also
>tfw no qt /mu/lit/ gf

just go to Portland

Bromance? Mason&Dixon.

mine with this guy's wife

American Psycho

>her favorite book is a collection of short stories
typical womeme
god i'm so alone

cute.
Also made me fell happy and sad at the same time

post as sad as the guy in the /mu/ thread joking that OP fell for the woman meme while OP was making out with qt NMH girl...
I feel lonely too, bud.

Unironically

good choice

K and Frieda in the Castle

first act of Tender is the Night

Samuel r delany's Hogg

You're happy because you're glad a fellow user got a cute gf but you're sad because it's not happening to you

>mfw no chivalric romances
Chretien de Troyes' Knight of the Cart

So you're that guy I gave a handy to at the truck stop

wow great insight fuckin frasier crane, got any other psychoanalytic marvels to drop on us

I kissed a girl once and I was really bad at it and was very awkward that was 6 years ago no girl has ever loved me this made me go full /lit9k/ time to re read Notes or Houllebeque

Lolita

Came here to post this unironically.

not read a lot of chivalric romances but the noble tale of the sangreal.

same

Unironically this

All the Pretty Horses.