Wore my "So it goes" shirt to a party

>wore my "So it goes" shirt to a party
>my oneitis didn't say anything about it

I don't think literature will help you talk to girls.

Usually no, but it has happened.

user, do not fret. We all have hard times with finding people to love. If you improve your life, do exercise, eat healthy, talk to more people, I'm sure not only your love life will improve, so will your entire life. I have faith in you.

I seduced a boy with my knowledge of Nabokov once.

I've seen her wear a Gatsby shirt, so I was hoping she'd recognize where my shirt came from, but if she did, she didn't say anything. How did it work for you?

She knew you were a pleb!!
You'll have better luck with a shirt that says "Who is John Galt?" If that doesn't work, then wear your "the tide was way way, wayout" shirt. C'mon user, I believe in you. Who knows maybe she's into super classics and you can wear "We call our selves The Brothers Karamasov" limited edition crew neck.

>print shirts
Was this a high-school party? If not then get some taste and stop dressing like a fucking teenager. Maybe girls wont ignore you then.

I've had girls walk up to me and try to start conversations by asking what I'm reading and then I get excited and try to talk about books but it always turn out that they don't care about books and just wanted to hit on me

>wore my "Kenosha kid" shirt to a party
>get tons of pussy and STDs
Feels Kafkaesque man

>wore my "And you shall know my speed w/r/t time[1] {linebreak} [1]Here w/r/t calculus, see source of ref. on my back tatoo" shirt to a party
>got zero attention, girls fawned over some guy's "Everybody now!" shirt

>wore my "In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since. 'Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,' he told me, 'just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.' He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that." shirt to a party
>my oneitis' left tit was swinging loose like a flap

Are you my girlfriend? Does your name start with E?

>not revealing you dream of becoming a great writer after making sweet love, hence revealing your delusional yet self-aware side, making you both fragile and strong, continuing intellectually the sex you just had, which was, as is everyting the artist does, a subtle mix of feminity and masculinity, as is the true androgynous mind

Maybe it does not help to get some, but it sure as hell makes you keep it

>woman gets a man to have sex with her

Quite the accomplishment! Bravo.

heh all those girls did "the kenosha kid"

You might have jumped to conclusions here.

You better be gay, Faggot.

Can someone make an 'and so on and so on' shirt?

OP here, I'm also thinking of getting another shirt that says, "Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt," but I think it might be dorky to own two Slaughterhouse-Five shirts.

You might be a faggot.

What makes you think that two Vonnegut crosses a threshold of "dorkiness" that one doesn't?

In any case "Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt" is a better quote, and a better quote to display, and a better quote to display to the ladies. So wear that instead.

What's your favorite novel of his?

How do I talk to people and stumble and be awkward? I want to know please, I want to make friends and talk to a cute girl in my music course, but I am very nervous. Please help me :(

I've only read Slaughterhouse-Five so far...

Might still go for that other t-shit though. I really love the book. I plan on reading more of his books soon.

those fucking cunts

Can someone make an 'and so on and so on' shirt?

your outward appearance helps a lot. i've had a girl talk to me about how she hated going out to clubs and would instead prefer to stay in at night and read. i only recently started wearing glasses. she was a cashier at lowe's but i had to leave before i could really say anything. oh and the plot twist? she was black

>but i had to leave before i could really say anything
hmmm

>going to parties

kek

I wore this tee to a party and two girls asked me what it was all about, suspecting I was a Trump supporter or something, as I live in a third world country. I had to explain it was from a surfwear brand so it has an anti-Trump message. Had a giggle.

Dont wear that

I'm definitely wearing now for the ambiguous message.

Your shirt is pleb, just like your taste, you should be ashamed

Don't wear clothes with writing on.

wtf I hate womanne now

>it's an but so hot in here

every time

>Wore my "I would prefer not to." shirt to a party.
>Surrounded by twenty-year old boys saying "schniff ideology."

I hate when that happens

>seduction
>of a male
Kid

>wholesome black girl
that's rare

logo your girlfriend is on Veeky Forums again