what books do cute girls like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfkcrueeUI0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they typically prefer the superior artform, movies

youtube.com/watch?v=OfkcrueeUI0

>ywn put your face in those buttcheeks

All the cutest girls I know are into Michel Foucault, Giles Deleuze, the Frankfurt School and critical theory guys, Simone de Beauvoir, Camus and Bukowski.

t. philosophy major with female classmates

master and margarita, brothers karamazovy, war and peace, fathers and sons, eugen onegin

Hegel, Dostoyevsky, Nietzsche, Proust

this

harry potter + critcal theory

I'm a cute girl?

t-thanks user

Amazing that rdiculous threads like this can stay while the thread I was sharing my youtube channel got removed

My girlfriend is cute and she likes Salinger.

wtf I hate cute girls' literary choices now

amazing that you feel entitled to viral yourself here

lost

>girls
>cute
Imagine being this fucking cucked, Jesus Christ.

Are you that cute girl? What books do you like?

I think you're cute user

wtf i hate cute girls now

Text messages from Chad.

There are two types. Either they read your typical young adult fiction crap, those are usually those girls that are loud about being "bookworms" , or they are into normie classics that were mentioned in high school. Rarely you'll see anything more Veeky Forums that isn't connected to their field of work/study, you'll never see anything from antiquity either way. Basically if you ever see girl reading Illiad(and liking it) marry her.

>tfw you see qt you're friends with reading classic books, but then remember she is cock hungry whore

t. voyeur who loves secretly watching girls read.

Infinite jest, norwegian wood and............... your diary desu!

I-I'm reading the Iliad and liking it...

Pics or it didn't happen

>t. voyeur who loves secretly watching girls read.

Nice

Marry me.

Not him but I'd rather have threads about people whoring themselves in the figurative sense as opposed to the literal sense like in the OP.

Isn't that the backpack kid who dances with katy Perry?

Why do you even browse Veeky Forums? Why bother posting this here? Go to /b/ or something. What does this have to do with reading?

A lot of Woolf, Nin, Acker, Didion, etc.

>old hags
>cute
There is nothing I hate more than tels
SOME SLAG IN HER 20S IS NOT ATTRACTIVE AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT CUTE
NEITHER TERMS APPLY TO ANY FEMALE OVER THE AGE OF 14

Please kys.

You first, I need to know the best method

I'm not posting my picture on Veeky Forums.
Okay.

Slit your wrists.

FUCK how can i get one of them

stay away from Zoe you filthy plebeian, she is mine!

You show me how to first, if I mess up I might traumatize a JC

Do you think she'd be impressed with my shelves or would even a "reader" qt sense the autism. Maybe the way to go is feigned pretentiousness to play into the confidence meme, just leave untranslated Rimbaud and Sappho lying around

Of course she wouldn't be impressed, she reads YA bro, this is the kind of literature she likes, you know what she wants in a man? For him to be cute, lean and charismatic, which is fair enough since I want my girl to be cute, lean and not extremely fucking boring to talk to

Add Dante and Homer and you get all you need in your life.

i think I need to vomit

If I post mine, will you post yours then?

Some IA books.

>google
>booktuber
>see what they read
>???
>profit

YA*

No, I still don't feel comfortable with my picture on this site.

Truly marriage material.

That's sweet. An anonymous 4Channer has managed to make me blush.

What a Wonderful Larp

It's not a larp, asshat.

is there anything more ridiculous than pretending to be a woman online?

Why would I pretend to be a woman? There's no reason for it, and I gain nothing from it. Especially on an anonymous website.

Yes.
Getting desperate when a "woman" appears as this user: .

"Some men," smiling, throwing the last handful of cash onto the pile, "just wanna watch the world burn."

>those /pol/ tabs

You're useless but not this useless. You can do it.

Sorry you feel that way.

I HAVE FOUND IN THIS SCARP

Describe her flatulence

>I'd rather have threads about people whoring themselves in the figurative sense as opposed to the literal sense
>I hate the major basic theme of Western and Eastern canon
you're totally him and don't read good books well at all.

she seems like an idiot but I want to come home to her everyday and have her talk to me nonstop as she talks about everything she did that day

Try not to sexually harass this one you shitlords

this girl likes Infinite Jest

her twitter handle is @teknogeisha

>girl

My ex had terrible taste in Veeky Forums. Hr favorite author was Rupi Kaur. She really liked Hemingway, but I'm 90% sure she literally only read one of his books and a biography, so that doesn't really count.

I want to meet girls that like literature, but I don't really know where to look. I assume my uni has a lit club somewhere, but I have a feeling that I would hate the type of people who go to lit clubs

Voyeur here. Yup Murakami is popular, however I find girls don't like Kafka on the Shore, or however is that one called. Norwegian wood And 1q84 Is young girl core.

Also Jane Austen and Kundera.

I've met very few girls who had good taste in books but to be fair I haven't met many guys who were any better read.

BRRRRAAAAAAaaaaaapppp

ick

>likes Simone de Beauvoir
biggest red flag i have ever heard of

Holy fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirming_the_consequent

I'm pretty sure she's still on youtube.

That's called love user

Are you even a girl?
A CIS girl?

Did she actually delete her channel? Jesus..

london

Why can't I find a girl who's into evola?
>t.stemfag

Its gonna happen again, isn't it?

How new are you guys

My biggest issue with this is that, well, she is not attractive at all.
I feel sad for her but i feel even sadder for the losers that actually see this 3/10 and stalk her like she were a 9/10 movie star.
Its like /tv/ liking those fake nerds youtubers than only watch and talk about capeshit.

Nope. The only time Veeky Forums cares is when the girl is cute and is into literature, not YA, those broads are a dime a dozen

I am 100% a CIS girl.

>Conteyning
>Paradise Loft
>Pilgrim's Progefs
Why was English written so autistically back then?

I've been seeing this book pop up a bit

Embarrassingly bad shoop

No, you're useless. JCs love me but hate smelly tels like you who think they're just dumb unsexy kids

fuck you for reminding me of this atrocity

>this was almost 3 years ago
God damn

cute girls don't read any books because they don't have to. they are too busy getting fucked and painting their nails and friend-zoning betas.

Because fascism is a completely masculine ideology.

i would fuck her but she looks like a dementor

I'm sitting in bed with a cute girl in her dorm room right now and this is sitting on her shelf. Holy fucking kek.

>this is why we are alone

every time

Are all you fuckers in college? I work at a gas station in the suburbs and every girl I see looks like either ugly fat trailer trash or like a tweeker. Probably a good thing to be honest, when I was in school I had multiple girls call me creepy even though I didn't do anything I just minded my own business and played WoW. I don't think I could ever trust a girl enough to feel love, I'd always think they were trying to trick me.

gas kun is that you?

Tif a beautyfel celtic-anglo traedytian

She is psykiten on Instagram.

She isn't also Lauren Southern's sister.

Please reply to most post to give thanks.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Is* not isn't. Not sure how that mistake was made but yeah she's a Southern.