Which one is best?

Which one is best?

>The world was created by a person or group of people
I don't think that's religion mate

Where's the will to power

That is not how dialectic works!

Religion is too hard to generalize because technically atheism is a religion.

When does a belief system become a religion?

What makes you think that religion is a belief system? Are you 14?

When does a word become consistent in definition?

Never.

Gnosticism.

This whole image pisses me off so much that I'm actually having a good time. I'm so happy that I'm just gonna go walk out into the street and throw a brick at someone or something like that.

Wait what? Why does it make you angry? Just learn tolerance and don't let your anger out like that.

Whomst'd'veism.

>technically atheism is a religion
He implied atheism was a religion but I don't think it is, it's merely a belief system.

Why wouldn't it be a religion?

I'm pretty sure religions have criteria. It needs to be an organized group with some kind of core system of beliefs, who meet regularly in some form. And I'm pretty sure a religion must have an explicitly stated being or object of worship. If anyone can provide counterexamples I have no problem changing my definition.
I don't think atheism is a religion in the same way that believing in a god is not a religion. Mormons and christians both believe in God, but are not the same religion.

What?

Atheism is a worldview, not a religion

I know what you think, it's your argument that doesn't make sense to me.

A person can be an atheist and never engage in activities that all religions seem to possess: Organization, regular meetings, and explicit worship of a particular person or object. If I told you "I believe in God," that would not be enough information to qualify me into a specific religion, because it's a belief without specific affiliation.

>Organization, regular meetings, and explicit worship of a particular person or object.
Where are you getting the idea that this is something common to all religions?

To clarify, the second bit about believing in God is meant to illustrate that any belief, including atheism and theism, cannot be considered a religion by itself.

All of the major religions share those properties

[citation needed]

Are you seriously asking me to manually compile the doctrines and practices of all major religions to prove this to you? I bear the burden of proof, but I thought these properties were intuitively evident. To most people this would not require citation or further explanation.

So you expect me to just take your definitions at your word without any citations? You're even more of a retard than I thought. Why do people get so mad here when someone asks them for a citation? Don't answer, we all know why.

I'm not him but you're the retard in this argument. kys and go back to youtube's comment section

Oh yeah I forgot, wanting sources makes you retarded

Here you go. From Merriam Webster

Is there a conception of God which see it only as the act of creation of this universe, and emphasize the inability of humans to understand its essence due to the limits of our perception, kinda like agnostics, but also reject the possibility that it may have any anthropocentric concerns at all, as God created a great deal of suffering on this Earth and obviously don't give a fuck about humans ?
It is in a way quite related to pantheism, but I feel like it is more than this.

Deism?

>the sky is blue
>cite your sources for that
>no, that's retarded
>OH SO BACKING UP STATEMENTS IS RETARDED HUH?

He's not expecting you tondo anything you retard, he's making an argument. It's funny that even he conceded he doesn't know everything and is open to counteragruments to change his position but you are just acting like a faggot instead of saying anything o value whatsoever.

Communism

>no moral code
>all morals incorrect
kek

>tfw there are literal religicucks on Veeky Forums now

How is atheism a religion?

I thought Nihilism was edgy, but there's truth to it. Morality is a concept created by humanity, but that doesn't mean we should dismiss them and act however we please. There is no life after death, and what happens during most of our lives will not hold much significance. Half of us are going to live average lives, and die an average man. What's wrong with that?

>no religious code
>all religions incorrect

will to gnosis

agnostic. also stop leaving out variants, your box of religion only covers some of the main ones.

Nihilism isn't telling you to disregard created morality and do whatever you want. That's more like hedonism.

Pro-tip: nihilists don't really exist

Objective Western Power Levels

God Tier
>Pantheism
Elite Tier
>Scientology
Mid Tier
>Asatru
>Traditionalist Christianity
Fedora Tier
>Atheism
>Agnosticism