Am I the only one who browses this board with an open notepad so I can jot down random notes from anons who talk about...

Am I the only one who browses this board with an open notepad so I can jot down random notes from anons who talk about different subjects?

Other urls found in this thread:

jerkcityhd.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably yes

the classic microsoft app, or a physical notepad?

An actual notepad

I browse everything that way.

I do this but with a word document.

lol. i have a MACINTOSH and use the notes app

what are some useful notes you've jotted down?

i have a good memory
it's almost eidetic, so probably not

I sometimes post shit into google docs. If I'm here for something though, it's /crit/, which I usually don't have to jot down once the problem is shown to me.

Hey thats a pretty good idea, I`m going to do that now.

if you find anything of value here then I feel sorry for you

this is a shitposting website where autistic people come to stew and less autistic people come to blow off steam.

Where can I find these comics? The guy with the beret an sunglasses.

Hopefully. This place is horseshit. It is a total waste of time, and every minute you spend of your fleeting youth in this place is an almost unbearable tragedy.

If you disagree, I invite you to go through the catalog. Find me three threads with worthwhile discussion active right now. I dare you.

That doesn't mean it can't give you an interesting idea or make you think about a specific topic.

ask /mu/, they love these.

google jerkcity

Just random takes on a wide variety of subjects (philosophy, art, literature), also this I find it's good because people here actually have some insightful opinions from time to time

They're just fan art of the jerkcity comic strip

jerkcityhd.tumblr.com/

probably. That seems very inefficient.
I think I got this gem here
>You will be hard pressed to find anyone who would explicitly say there is a "White Man's Burden" in the 21st century, but you can find tons of people, from Jeffrey Sachs to Bono, who think that with the correct policy, plan, or organization, "we" Westerners can solve the problems of Africa and other poor parts of the world. The emotional desire to do something in the face of extreme poverty is understandable, but you'd be hard pressed to find any examples in history of a people rising out of poverty on the basis of the aid from another country. Go listen to the African speakers at the TED Africa conference. They don't want pity or for us to solve their problems. They understand they must solve these problems on their own terms, in their own way. I am not saying you shouldn't volunteer when you travel, but you should be realistic about what can be achieved and don't look upon the people you are helping as objects of pity.

This website is an autistic shit hole yeah. But thats what make the good moments special.

Take a screenshot, I'm curious what stirred you on here

(I admit to keeping a txt file where I list books you guys toss out at random that I never heard of)

I take screenshots every now and then while phoneposting. Descriptions, definitions, explanations, arguments; things worth rereading. Larger posts get pasted into a note.txt to be ignored indefinitely

autist

why wouldnt you just copy and paste into a notepad?

Can you draw the reaction images?

i use ychan for interesting threads or shelf/stack threads so i can find some new things to read

Because physically writing down stuff has always been better for me in terms of remembering and understanding something