If you could erase one book and its content from the surface of the Earth and the mind of the people...

If you could erase one book and its content from the surface of the Earth and the mind of the people, which one would you choose and why?

infinite jest

Quran

just because

harry potter

If anyone says anything other than the bible they are trying way too hard to be edgy

*tips fedora*

The Torah
Not out of antisemitism, but because it would've stopped the entire Abrahamic trilogy and resulted in a way different world, full of radical Zorastrian terrorists and Roman Polytheist America.

>resulted in a way different world, full of radical Zorastrian terrorists and Roman Polytheist America

I'd read the shit out of a novel about this if it were written by a proper historian.

Hammer of the witches
>protestantism + pagans vs Catholicism
even if that's not the result, I at least wouldn't have been born

descartes oeuvre

nice one

Gommunisd Manifesdo

The Alchemist. The fucking alchemist. fuck I hate you paulo coelho I HATE YOU

>A proper historian bothering to write a premise requiring literally nothing other than absurd guesswork

The only correct answer.

To Kill a Mockingbird, but I would leave Go Set a Watchman

>and the mind of the people
My diary desu

What's this picture from? Black sun, right? I like it.

Maybe the Roman Empire could have made it through

this

Bible
just 'cause

Das Capital.

>somehow WWI and WWII still happen
>december 1945 The Nag Hammadi library is found
>humanity is somehow saved

Did you just pitch my first noir-roman?

I would've said that but I guarantee some other religion would've taken its place.

You heard me nerd.

SPBP

Das Kapital

It‘s all about proper presentation

>Damn you Christians, why won't you do what I say!

Is that any way to treat the faithful ass that has carried you for all these centuries?

This.

Aristotle's Physics

I'd say the Bible but with no Bible I'll never be able to read the Comedy. So my choice goes to Evola's oeuvre.

the dictionary

The only right answer tbph

The Bible.

Not to be edgy; it'd just be very interesting to see our planet's history and timeline, up to today, without the Bible's influence.

>tfw no christian art

FOURTH POST M*THERFUCKING BEST POST FUCK YEAH UP TOP *high fives you*

The God Delusion
just cause