Trying to keep an open mind

Should I bother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's wrong with a white america?

It's not attainable. America isn't Denmark or Iceland, it will always be diverse

Regression is a good thing. Prove me wrong.

If you're trying to get into right-wing literature, probably not a good place to start.
If you want to get into republican lit, then bang on.

Good is a spook

For you

She looks like my boy Terry Davis

Coulter is low level troll with very little ideas of actual value to share.

No. You should read an actual thinker from the right wing, like Guenon.
Actually good is the only thing that cannot be a spook. Because, things that are ''good'' to the individual cannot hinder his goals while still being good.

>reading anything written by a political pundit
>ever

its not a bad book but its written in an easily-digestible anecdotal format. its more of something to skim than to read.

Those are much safer, happier, countries than the United States desu.

Dont bother with this shit. Read George Lincoln Rockwell.

It's neither good nor bad but impossible. A desire to LARP minus context.

Population of a small city

Please don't, Ann Coulter and people like her sell outrage instead of ideas. Read pic related instead.

(((Ann Coulter)))

therefore we should be as progressive as possible so that shit hits the fan quicker?

Exposing yourself to only the most ill-prepared, talentless arguments from a point of view you already disagree with accomplishes the opposite of having an open mind.

By consuming drivel like this you are not reinforcing the idea that your ideals are correct, you are reinforcing the idea that people who oppose you are incorrect, which is an important distinction, as any number of people who spout any number of opinions will always be dumbasses.

to be fair, you need a high IQ to truly appreciate ann coulter

One little problem with that would be your assumption that I already disagree with her point of view. As I said, I try to keep an open mind about political issues, my problem with her is her usual inflammatory and acerbic tone whenever she's on tv or radio

therefore we should be as progressive as possible so that shit hits the fan quicker?

You're right, I shouldn't have given you that much credit

Stop wasting electricity

>assumes I don't agree with her
>passively-aggressively insults me
>say try to keep an open mind
>passively-aggressively insults me

That's not me

Read about the history of the republican party instead, and also read economics and philosophy

any particular recommendations?

>reading anything written by a wh*toid

The Ecology of Freedom by Murray Bookchin

>unironically reading Memechin

Save your self some time and read Buchanan's Death of the West. Coulter is just the poor mans Buchanan, and Coulter was agitating for Zionist wars while Buchanan was fervently opposing them.

Check out Michael Scheuer as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

Not all small cities are created equally desu. Look at Vermont compared to the rest of the country.

I think he means that you need to be smart to read something as bad as her book and take it for the comedy that it is (only low IQ people would read the work as serious writing, thus not really knowing how to enjoy it).