Sexual improvment books

Hey Veeky Forums,

What kind of sexual advices book would you recommend ? I'm looking to make sex more diverse, original and fun without having to rely on fetishes.

Just fucking slap her, you pussy.

>without having to rely on fetishes
there is no sexual practice that isn't somebody's fetish, retard

carnal prayer mat

Come on, you know what I mean.

What do you mean? What's non-fetishized sex in your opinion?

It the Kama Sutra worth reading?

have you tried doing it at work

Whatever you do, read this first, for it will give you the context you need in order to understand the Kama Sutra. It will also change your mindset towards sex and make it more fun.

Plus it was written by the daughter of Anton Lavey and the dude solved the Charles Manson mystery.

I´m not that user, but I would say non-fetishized (or vanilla, to use established terminology) sex primarliy aims to create emotional physical intimacy between partners as the conditions for,hopefully joyful baby-making. (primarily), and in the process creates the interplay and exchange of masculine (proactive) and feminine (receptive) sexual energy between the lovers.

This sexual energy also exists as a mental drive and we act on it in ways defined by culture and our own introspection to create gender, as opposed to sex,which is -mostly- biological. Because I´m very sure sexual energy is dependent on hormones, on the other hand (And as an aside, I don´t think there is a real gender-as-is, in the sense of a real, Platonic idea, as opposed to, say, Divinity)

We only act out gender roles which manifest in
qualities of behaviour and temperament, men are decisive, strong and rational, while women are empathetic, resilient and intuitive, and both men and women have a mixture of these enegies and idaes and using them creates the indvividual gender roles.

Here is where we get to the other side of things, fetish sex (or more generally, "kink")
Now, where does the world fetish come from?

Anthrpologically, it describes an idol imbued with supernatural force in the belief of prmitive peoples, which for them has a religio-magical function.

Similarly, whlie doing kinky sex, the particapants agree to a type of play in a safe environtment , physical, and mental (The mental component, headspace, of kinky play is more of a gender thing, really, as an internally acted role).

>tfw when virgin

Fuck me I'm glad I grew out of the deliberately obtuse phase.

Ey man, just read all work of Sade, for example "Philosophy in the Boudoir". This is the best to find new way to fu**. Have nice day e.e

which is better, romance or sex?

kameradschaft

My bad, I split my post wrong, I tought I´d need two, but I guess I was mistaken.

The thing is, during kinky play the participants similarly imbue that safe situation with their sexual energy. I think the main difference is that sexual energy during kink is more of the drive kind, rather, than physical and say generative in the vanilla way. The reason why the energy is used the way is the participants use the space and their sexual energies to act out theier deep steated needs and fantasies they can´t act on or talk about in real life, becuse they contravene cultural norms or arent possible at all. I believe these needs come from the indviidual and his experience and deprivations throughout like, particularly early life. In that way, kink is basically sexually-charged psychodrama, while vanilla sex, is the physical, energetic and emotional connection, that leads to babies and closeness between lovers.

To know why a kinky person likes to play the way he or she does you needs to know their personal history and figure why do they have those needs, and if possible how how to fulfil thodse needs with sibstitute activities that aren´t sexual and as such can be performed more freely and with less preaparation.

Good book.

>make sex more diverse, original and fun
ITT: teens
Sex is a bodily function. It's all been done before. It's actually just what it is and people who look for special needs to complicate it are silly, rather than transgressive.
So diversity and originality appeal to newbs, as if people haven't been doin it for aeons. As far as fun goes, some sex isn't fun and women usually want cathedral sex as opposed to men who want ice-cream sex or even sport sex.
The amount of shit women put up with to try to get men to meet their needs explains the hoops men have to jump thru to get their simple needs met.
A grownup knows sex can be boring, dirty and not worth the effort at all.

Guys, OP here. Just wanted some interesting reading on how to change things up while still staying in the realm of vanilla sex instead of ending up with a foot in her pussy while I strangle her with a leash. Just in casz you worry things are fine in the bedroom otherwise

Excellent numbers and is perfect for that.

What are good sex books for someone who has very little sexual experiences?

>cathedral sex
>ice cream sex

Please define.

In my experience, women don't want sex at all

how about

Stop shilling your satanic black magic book, you fucking pagan!

You just say that because you don't like women.

>Did you know the author did this?
>Good Book
>Look at X post
>X post is good for that
The shilling couldn't be anymore obvious. Fuck off!

Daniel Rose - Sex God
David Shade - Masterful Lover

lol Veeky Forums is a virgin board. You shouldn’t come here asking for advice about women.

/thread

>i have transcended religious good v evil dichotomy by associating with and adapti g opposite symbolism

Reactionaries and their limited memescape

Well, it is a very good book about sex, and a very unique one at that, not wasting space on kinky fetishplay techniques but being concerned with the right mindset and the worldview behind it, doubling as a history of sexual repression to the point where western sexuality is right now and a guide to overcoming this repression in one's own relationship. The couple who wrote it are very acclaimed in occult circles and every statement is well researched.

You are right that I am very obvious about wanting people to read this book, because I love this book. The word shilling however implies a monetary incentive on my part, which is not the case.
Also, the "Good Book" post was someone else.

Already read it. I guess I have a good start.

Corruption of Champions
Trials in Tainted Space

try doing it with a partner. then
this (gently)
all the time visiting Veeky Forums and over time, improving YOUR desirability to her/him. and no you don't need a gym membership. use your brain discipline for something other than reading for once user

I like that cover