just one.
I'm a pleb.

3. 4 if you count the NHK anime.
which 3, my dudes

Kafka, Toole, Salinger

kafk dost tool

Surprisingly enough, three.

Read one, have interest in reading one other on the list

OP here. Should have mentioned, these are the categories you fit depending on how many you've read:

>0 - 5
Chad pleb degenerate. Obvious non-virgin. Says words like "bro", "neat" and "chill" aloud in an unironic manner. Reads trash. Is trash.

>6 - 15
Neuro-atypical, somewhat "weird", small group of close friends, has probably kissed, hugged and held hands with at least one female, females also don't necessarily mind and sometimes enjoy his company, will probably penetrate at least one female one time, has a job that he will develop into a career, has hobbies which involve inter-personal communication.

>16 - 22
Has been described as "strange" or "odd" by at least five people, very few friends, mother cries due to shame of birthing "autistic" son, becomes obsessed with topics until he has exhausted its potential to surprise him, limited exposure to the opposite sex, can name seven mass shooters off the top of his head, although may have been kissed or hugged through some fluke (still thinks about this a lot), works an obscure undesirable job but frequently thinks of quitting, thinks of his childhood a lot.

>22 - 28
Redpilled Omega male, incomprehensible to the few people he encounters, wears almost all black almost all the time, no friends, no romantic relationships ever, autistic by choice, lives in a fantasy world to prevent mental breakdown, apathetic, nihilistic, callous, passive narcissist, very poor relationship with family, believes in at least 5 non-mainstream conspiracy theories, brain is a database of statistics and obscure references, avoids eye contact or "stares" in a way people find unsettling, has been the "crush" of a handful of quiet, sensitive girls who mistake his apathetic disregard for real world events as mysteriousness but treats them with feigned incomprehension, has overcome depression by adopting it as his primary worldview, can spot a fraud before they begin speaking, feels himself to be fraudulent, thinks of suicide several times a day and judges it to be inevitable at this point, doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't smoke tobacco, extremely sensitive to noise and lack of etiquette, believes his intense racism to be justified by reason, eclectic tastes in music, film and literature, despises the summertime, loves winter partly to spite people who enjoy warm weather, will probably be dead by 30 at the very latest.

if i go on to read every book in your list will it retroactively make me a virgin again

"Yes" (no)

I'm glad I decided to lurk at a whim, otherwise I wouldn't have found this gem.

>lives in a fantasy world to prevent mental breakdown
>implying this isn't precisely what Chads do

You're an idiot and you are beneath the quads you were granted. Chads have no time for fantasy, because real life is to them a manifestation of a world others can only think (and cry) about in isolation. Fiction is not the domain of the Chad.

you're both wrong, non-cucked redpilled folks untainted by Stacy's roastie allures should shroud themselves in mystique and attempt to blackpill the Chads in their lives by living according to the true goldenpill mentality and sharing this EPIC WIN with other fellow forever-aloners to prevent rage face and le black science man from trolling the proletariat

Just two. Notes from Underground and The Metamorphosis

> Chad pleb degenerate

I'm sorry, OP. I'm too busy chilling, reading my bros Homer, Plato, Aristophanes and Akutagawa to be bothered by your shit-stain book pile. 2busy enjoying life to be honest family

Apology accepted Chad. You have my pity.

i think its funny that r9k believes its self-worth as a human being is linked to frequency of intercourse while completly incapable of solving the issue
what i dont find funny is that they somehow believe anybody outside of their self pity social group cares

Oooh, you're 'ard!

Just Houellebecq's "The Extension..."

Kafka and I've read a lot of Dickinson and Larkin but not literally everything by them

bump

Oblomov is not r9k tier

What am I in for?

Metamorphosis and catcher only.

>elliot rodgers
disgusting

also
>triggered incels
>reading

pick one

Dost., Kafka & Salinger.

Four. No, not Salinger. I'll probably read Oblomov and Doctor Glas some day, fuck the rest of the list.

Two. Dosto and Pessoa.

>Elliot Rodger - My Twisted World
>140 pages
Has anyone actually read all of that shit?

>tfw chad

>not Bread Pill
c'mon

Crap list, and I've only read two of them, thank goodness.

You are in for a comfy and a bit boring read.

Should I be worried?

Haha yeah, I did. Pretty funny actually, my man.

who makes these? identify yourself and give me more charts

>chill

Bro, you need to chill with the stereotypes

Listened to it on audiobook while doing other shit, the narrator was unironically great and more emotive than actually paid ones would be

Comfy and heartbreaking

rodger, houellebecq (edddll), nhk (anime)

Seven.
After reading all of those, I can say that Houellebecq's was the worst of the lot. Eliot Rodgers clearly did a better job of psychoanalysing himself in My Twisted World when you compare his work with Houellebecq defamatory attempt at "understanding" Lovecraft.

three
werther, notes from underground, and a confederacy of dunces

the catcher in the rye was assigned reading in high school but my friend had english before nutrition while i had english after, so he'd give me answers to any quizzes.

Six.

200 pages to exit living room