Is there any good fiction to jerk off to?

Is there any good fiction to jerk off to?

Nearly fapped myself to death reading A Song of Ice and Fire.

story of the eye
child of god
naked lunch

Clan of the Cave Bear series as well

oh fuuck that's good

Houellebecq

Both tampa and the cave bear books are fucking dire writing

my diary desu

I have a collection of books I keep in a box under my bed. I call the box my "shame hole" and in it are books with very graphic scenes/firsthand accounts of male rape, like dudes being violently fucked in the asshole and/or mouth (examples are On Being Raped, Kiss It Away, Nemesis, etc.) and the writing in them is almost always shit. I have some books with dudes being raped in them on my normal shelf but those are actually good, the ones in my box are hot garb.

What I'm trying to say is I wish I were joking.

Buckets

>tfw nice one punchy didn't become a Veeky Forums meme

Henry Miller

why do you write fiction into your diary?

>he doesn't write fanfiction of his daily life

so that when somebody finds it, they think i'm cool and deep
i might have to leak it to public myself

all mainstream popular fiction action types will feature one or more obligatory overwritten sex scenes for the litfappers out there, it's the law

CoC and TiTS

>Alissa Nutting
What a fitting last name.

Lolita

jesus michael it's just an egg

What?

Ancient Evenings.

I jack it to a lot of erotic fanfiction

What's some essential literotica-core?

pic related

this was also a chart posted

bataille

>We did not lack modesty-on the contrary-but something urgently drove us to defy modesty together as immodestly as possible. Thus, no sooner had she asked me never to toss off again by myself than we had met on top of a cliff, then she pulled down my pants and had me stretch out on the ground. She tucked her dress up, mounted my belly with her back towards my face, and let herself go, while I thrust my finger, lubricated with my young sperm, into her cunt. Next, she lay down, with her head under my cock between my legs, and thrusting her cunt in the air, she brought her body down towards me, while I raised my head to the level of that cunt: her knees found support on my shoulders.

>“Can’t you pee up to my cunt?” she said.

>“Yes,” I answered, “but with you like this, it’ll get on your dress and your face.”

>“So what,” she concluded. And I did as she said, but no sooner was I done than I flooded her again, this time with fine white come.

Norwegian wood. The part where the student comes onto the music teacher

Are there any good books about bimbofication and sluttification? Asking for my girlfriend

I don't remember if it's good or not, but I definitely jacked off while reading American psycho

i genuinely only wank to fanfiction

The Bible

Call of Cthulhu and Tale in Two Cities
fucking brainlets