Reccomendations please

transgressive, psychedelic horror, post-apocalyptic, nihilistic, and existential literature reccomendations would be muchly appreciated. books or poetry. just need a break from dry research.

The Story of The Eye

ey where are you from? Idk how aware you are but try reading baphomet by pier klossowski

Already read it, however, if you can help me access Bataille's obscure work, please do because I'm writing a thesis and can't find the quotes by him I wanted to use. I saw em on tumblr years ago.

Standard response; Ligotti (Teatro Grotesco, My Work Is Not Yet Done, etc), House of Cards by Daniel Whatshisnameski, could try Cyclonopedia but that may be a bit too much like research to read.

Encyclopedia Acephelica

I live in NM. I miss NY.

I looked up your suggestion. Amazing! I'm going to add it to my reading list. Thank you.

Culture of Critique

Heard this was good

Leopardi's Poems

What do you want? i have Eroticism, Visions of Excess, The Accursed Share (both volumes), The Tears Of Eros, Literature and Evil, Theory Of Religion, The Impossible, Guilty, and a few others.

Infinite Jest

Whatever I can get my hands on. Especially the one with quotes linking bodily fluids to transcendence, though!

Naked Lunch

I would love to re-read that one.

"Irene's cunt by Aragon
The torture garden by Mirbeau (search for the drawings by Freida, they're wonderful)
Sade, all of it
others :
The temple of the golden pavilion by Mishima
Look for Le Grand Jeu : René Daumal & Roger Gilbert-Lecomte, if the inverted mysticism needs a good counterpart from the same era.
Else, Bataille have done plenty of writing, from Documents to Acephale.
Roger Caillois If you like the essays. Really. Transgression, games, sex, etc. Just switch the paganism and prehistorism for minerals and symmetry"

Lovely. Wrote them all down. Thank you.

Ass goblins of Auschwitz
The exploding fuckers or something or other, same guy who did ass goblins
Behead all satans
Hypersphere and other lit works.
The dice man
That one fanfiction about a tower, that one writer from bioware wrote it, hamburger helper
John dies at the end

this is a good list.

Any recommendations for Japanese horror?

Junji Ito

Sade is a shitty writer, don't wait your time.

Genet's really great to be quite honest with you anfamilianon

The Southern Reach trilogy by Vandemeer

Why is he shit? whats his shittiest book

Pretty much everything by Philip K Dick before his psychosis.

120 days of sodom

literally his shittiest book lmao poo poo cachoo

just watch Salo by Pasolini instead, literally LITERALLY his shittiest movie lmao

Hubert Selby Jr.

The actor Sam Shepard actually wrote some incredible theatre. His plays are in the tradition of Beckett, but more grounded and much more sinister. Start with '15 One-Act Plays.'

a-asking for a friend!

Blake Butler is kind of ridiculous. Although, the only thing I've read by him is a short story he wrote in an MFA program. He reads like a sorry mix of Lynch and early Cronenberg.

have u read anything else by him brother

Okay, well I'll set up some way for you to contact me and we can discuss how I'd pay you.

bump

rump

I'm looking for stories written about or from the perspective of a therapist.