What does everyone think of milk and honey by rupi kaur?

what does everyone think of milk and honey by rupi kaur?

who?

not very good

ah, I see you are a man in UCBMFET as well.

the poetry equivalent in form and content to 50 shades of gray. it is literal shit-tier, cringey sentences randomly separated by enter/return buttons and passed off as "poetry." i absolutely hate rupi kaur and every single one of the rich white girls that thinks they are deep for reading it (their only book in years) and posting pictures on their twitter of their favorite cringe-sentences. a great example of how uncouth the masses are.

I think
I don't have
to care
about milk
and honey
by rupi kaur

why is rupi so famous though?

I miss the threads where people would post fake and real rupi poetry and we'd have to guess which is which
It was really challenging sometimes

it's pretty good

A modern classic.

why are you posting this fake image so often?

Absolute garbage written by a vapid cutie.

They pay me
for writing
this shit
fucking plebs

I'm In on the Joke - Rupi Kaur

My acquaintance really loves it and thinks it's the best poetry ever due to its strength of emotion or some shit.
How do I stop her from bringing it to the writing club next week

Its a diary entry cut down into 4 lines

tumblr-core per excellence
every girl that doesn't like poetry reads this shit

Im fairly certain rupi is a Veeky Forumsizen and has scraped many a thread to source her book.

It's actually brilliant for what it REALLY is; commodified poetry used to corrupt and fool shallow, young girls into thinking that they're a) reading and therefore doing something "good" and b) reading "good" poetry. Unfortunately Kaur herself doesn't even realize this, because she is way too stupid and way too far up her own arse. Even other women (the kind that would hate Harold Bloom if they had ever heard of him) from trendy magazines rip into her. I find it kind of sad that she probably, genuinely believes that she's a good poet.

it's like a fifth grader tried to be smart.

Is this fake or did she actually rip off John Green that hard? I don't even know what to expect anymore...

I didn't think I was posting it that often :(

why do you post it at all

Flavor of the month PoC.

So if you are Sikh, female and looking to get published, get to the back of the line.