I've made it a lifetime goal to never read a single page of Stephen King. Who wants to join me?

I've made it a lifetime goal to never read a single page of Stephen King. Who wants to join me?

Pretty sure we are all in this unspoken agreement already

is it because you know if you ever do then you will realize that even he writes better than you?

>hating on King

I hope this stale meme passes. Its far less productive than hating on John Green

You're missing out. Some of his short stories are excellent.

>will never read Different Season

Sad.

I read the scene from IT where the kids all jive the weasel in the sewer

If you are tempted to read it and have to make it a goal not to then that just confirms you are a pleb

from what i've heard about the child gangbang scene, it makes me just think that he doesn't know how to express certain themes and so his books are totally full of strange and unnecessary aspects

This. Also The Stand and The Dark Tower

you have to admit though, the supposed king of horror getting triple 6's is pretty ironic.

these, desu

DUDE
GANGBANGS
LMAO

I've failed.

It's too late.

I read The Stand while I was in the psychiatric hospital. The "library" there was severely limited, there was no computer access, and I was there for 9 months.

How was it.
So hipster, much impressed. Tell me about the obscure and different books from 1905 you enjoy? Not joking btw, what do you read?

DUDE
CLOWNS
LMAO

The short story 1408 was pretty good

Me too I literally just listened to two people who didn't read it discuss the movie as "THE BLACK ONE THE FAT ONE THE GIRL THE STUTTER THE GAY ONE THE NERD ONE" and I wanted to murderlize my brain

okay I will

I didn't read It. I read The Stand.

I've read the entire Dark Tower series and I regret it every day.

King can't into endings

I'm with you brother Satan sir

World's full of ok shorts that some claim excellent

That long slog to the ending from Wolves to The Dark Tower then King has the audacity to say the journey beats the destination. That series is the only King I'll ever read. At least they were all library books.

>yfw the same people that bash genre fiction defend king

>being so young as to have been influenced by Veeky Forums on your reading habits

I read all of Stephen King up to Dolores Claiborne between the age of 9 and 15

The Body, Shawshank Redemption and Apt Pupil are great.

The movie was better

I want to cover her teeth with my toothpaste (cum)

You should have made this thread earlier, I just started IT.

Trudging through It. Can't believe I started this garbage. Will be my first and only King book.

forces you to cogitate