Anyone here read Maps of Meaning? Is it any good?

lol, no

t. soyboy

i am in the middle of reading it

it is dense but i am enjoying it.

I've read somewhere that in the book he makes the same nonsense arguments that you can't have proof without good because Godel as in his infamous tweet. I've avoided laying my eyes on the book ever since.

>good
God

>I've read somewhere that in the book he makes the same nonsense arguments that you can't have proof without good because Godel as in his infamous tweet. I've avoided laying my eyes on the book ever since.

>I've read somewhere that in the book
>I've avoided laying my eyes on the book ever since.

Why don't you actually read it and get a first-hand look at what he is actually saying instead of relying on others to construct and promulgate opinions for you?

If he did, then now you actually know with a degree of authentic certainty that you did not have before.
If he didn't, then you might get a more complete view of something that you didn't have before.

Because my time on this Earth is limited, and my mental faculties allow me to read only for a limited amount of time every day. I don't care enough about someone who is basically a internet meme to read his book when every sign seems to indicate that it will be a waste of energy. For the same reason I don't read Deepak Chopra, I guess.

it's worth a read. He has some really stupid pro-religious arguments though that even the most fedora atheist could refute well

>t. soyboy
back to /r/mde teenbro

Then don't answer the fucking thread if you never read it.

It's fucking Veeky Forums I do what the fuck i want you mongoloid underage triggered fanboy

>I am retarded because I choose to be retarded

thanks for proving Pinocchio Man right in the end

>If you don't follow my rules you are retarded because I said so
We aren't exactly a think thank here.

>Because my time on this Earth is limited, and my mental faculties allow me to read only for a limited amount of time every day. I don't care enough about someone who is basically a internet meme to read his book when every sign seems to indicate that it will be a waste of energy. For the same reason I don't read Deepak Chopra, I guess.

Not me, and I already reported this thread, but enabling positivsts by not flaming them and reminding them that they will never contribute anything meaningful to intellectual discussion or the aesthetic canon, I believe is important.

People are easily influenced, and just mere exposure can make certain asinine ideas more palatable, it's not really about rules, it's about your view point being so counter productive that centuries of demeaning, and invalidating have done nothing to people like you.

>soyboy
kys faggotron

Proof cannot exist without God because no system may be stated without hierophany orientating a space.

lol

Holy shit, can you even imagine being so assblasted by Peterson you put up these giant posters full of blatant lies trying to get him fired? That's amazing, powerful proof of just how blinded and zealot those he opposes are, and all the more reason to support Peterson against them.

Ah, the bugmen coming out of the woodwork of modern society, from which they nourish themselves like termites.

Since we're vaguely on the topic of psychology, can anyone tell me how to into freud? Is there an annotated or condensed essentials so I don't have to read the original old and verbose editions?

kys faggotron

Without a space-orientation there is no means to claim what is north and what is out-there, only convention.
There is no proof in convention.

Did you make this stuff up yourself or did you read it somewhere?

Are you aware of the fact the Earth both tilts and rotates in space?

I started reading it but only got through the first chapter. I could only find a textbook sized PDF of it which looks like shit on my kindle screen

>We
speak for yourself, idiot

It's an epistemological extrapolation of Eliade.
That's not a space-orientation, and no it does not.

>and no it does not.
How then do you explain the existence of seasons?

>the existence of seasons
First off, there are no seasons. Seasons are a category meme.
Explanation is also a Western meme. You can explain but do you not understand.

>say something wildly retarded
>realize it
>simulate post-ironic meta-insanity
You should try writing novels about tennis.

>Because my time on this Earth is limited, and my mental faculties allow me to read only for a limited amount of time every day.
If you truly believed this nonsense you'd be spending less time shitposting on Veeky Forums and more time reading.

>ANYTHING I DONT LIKE IS LE RETARDED BECAUSE IT DOESNT FIT MY LE MEME EXPLANATION LE MEME EXPLANATION MADE BY SELF-JUSTIFYING MEME MEN KNOWN AS 'SCIENTISTS' THEY ARE WRITE BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY ARE AND COME UP WITH ENDLESS JSUTIFICAITOSN AND ALSO IPHONES ARE FUCKING COOL LOL XD

are you done?

>seasons exist
>LOLOL POSITIVIST RETARDS I BET YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING BLACK SCIENCE MAN TELLS YOU
Hmmm I wonder why people are so quick to dismiss jbp shitposts

OP here. That's what I was thinking desu. Wasn't too interested in Peterson but then I saw this and thought maybe I should give him a chance after all, especially while I still can

Done being right? Never.
I'm not a penis suckoff, son.